Pages:
Author

Topic: Topic Closed - page 2. (Read 372 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
Project looks pretty ambitious. Hopefully I don't miss the launch.
Looking forward to testing the new algo for mining.
Good luck devs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
I didn't read everything because don't want to rush by reading without understanding. Still what I got from big letters is that this project has its focus on UK to build homes across the UK but you have slogan to provide global housing crisis which seeing current pipeline doesn't fit on it at all.

Hi,
We are a UK based company so therefore our first projects will be here.
In the whitepaper we state that our key markets for the first 2 years will be the UK, USA and Brazil. We are in talks for new projects in all 3 locations.

How quickly we can scale really depends on how much we raise in the Token Sale.

Although we will focus on building in these key markets to begin with anyone will be able to invest from anywhere around the world.

Hope this helps!

Where are you based?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
Housing is becoming increasingly hard to find and pay for. Hope this project will change the situation!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
January 27, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
I didn't read everything because don't want to rush by reading without understanding. Still what I got from big letters is that this project has its focus on UK to build homes across the UK but you have slogan to provide global housing crisis which seeing current pipeline doesn't fit on it at all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
January 27, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
something I can not access the site. it works?
the idea is certainly magnificent and promising, I hope the developers will be able to implement the plan.
where i can see the faces of the team?
Activity: 129
January 27, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
A truly commendable and ambitious project and very timely given the increasing disparity seen around the world between the have's and have-not's.

I've only skim read the whitepaper but can see that a lot of time and thought has been spent on it and the entire project and in addition (and I'm showing some bias here being English), great to learn that this is an English company.

Best of luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
On your photo beautifully designed house, why hi need a solution? Or is it more of a photo after?
Activity: 70
January 27, 2018, 04:04:55 PM
Topic Closed
Pages:
Jump to: