Pages:
Author

Topic: Topic moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326405.0 - page 9. (Read 8784 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
[...]

You should be at least a Member
You need to make at least 1 post in official ANN Thread
You need to make at least 1 post in official Bounty Thread
You must post in English, other languages will not be counted

[...]

I don't think you actually want those rules in place, LookRev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20386758.

I checked that thread. This campaign is NOT a PPP (pay per post) campaign.

We are asking participate to at least make a post in our own ANN and bounty thread, so that we can make sure that the person who join the campaign are using our avatar and signature as requested. This enables us to award the people who do the work and contribute to this project, and filter out the ones that don't.

We are asking the participant to at lease make a post in our own ANN thread or bounty thread, not on this thread. This will let us know when they start the campaign.
That's bullshit, and you're also not listening: That's not allowed anymore.   You can't require users to post in any ANN thread.   You'll see.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Rates are too low sir,Consider to make rates higher and you will get much more participants for your project
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Build wealth with LooksCoin.com
[...]

[...]

I don't think you actually want those rules in place, LookRev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20386758.

We are asking participate to at least make a post in our own ANN and bounty thread, so that we can make sure that the person who join the campaign are using our avatar and signature as requested. This enables us to award the people who do the work and contribute to this project, and filter out the ones that don't.

We are asking the participant to at lease make a post in our own ANN thread or bounty thread, not on this thread. This will let us know when they start the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

I could be mistaken, but I'm under the impression that whether the campaign is paying per post or full term is not relevant. Also, you don't really need users to post in those specific threads just so you can make sure they are using the campaign signature and / or avatar (although I understand the desire to have them participate in your threads / projects).

Still, I would check with the mods if I were you, just to make sure they have no issues with it.
Activity: 157
[...]

[...]

If they will apply then they will reply here and you can check them that they are with you or not and if you will convince them to post in the Ann thread then mod will lock your thread. I am posting that info for your benefit so that you can secure yourself.
Hi your payment for members and full member is same? and only 0.001 BTC/week? I think it is a low price for week) Join at your own risk. what you mean?

We offers a lot of more rewards in our ANN Thread  ▬  Bounty Thread.

The signature campaign is a passive way of earning cryptocurrency. LookRev offers an active way to earn cryptocurrency, review, design & contribute to making real creative products. It is a lot more fun to join the campaigns and community and actively do some interesting creative work using the platform. That's the reason we allocate most awards towards the other campaigns.

Of course, we may adjust it based on the overall feedback that we get from the community.
[...]

[...]

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi your payment for members and full member is same? and only 0.001 BTC/week? I think it is a low price for week) Join at your own risk. what you mean?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
[...]

[...]

Pages:
Jump to: