Pages:
Author

Topic: Torn between two lovers, Honest opinion please. - page 2. (Read 1646 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
350 is a pretty solid resistance given that spring flash crash went to it and stopped. so it either holds or get broken, if it does break then you might see lower 300's but I would not bet much on it.

as for practical advice, buy half now and see how it unfolds.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
I would definitely hold out for 349.50, but 349.25 is not out of the question.

You sir is what they call in social circles, an asshole.
You ask about 350 when we are already in the 35x range. The difference between now and 350 isn't even worth the trading fees. Why can't it go back to 560 or down to 100? Those are all reasonable speculations, though 100 seems a little unlikely.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto

You sir is what they call in social circles, an asshole.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
Hi guys,

I have sold a decent amount of Bitcoins at $400 to buy back at $350. Now the time is here and I am thinking of waiting a little bit longer. The weekend is nigh, But it might be the last weekend before the rend upward /:.

I realize that currently if I consider my initial decision, That I am moved by greed and not rationale. But if I buy this week and it keeps on down-trending for 3-4 weeks, I consider it a loss, personally.

What do you guys think? $350+ in 3-4 weeks? a pure speculative question either you want to share your rationale with us or not.

p.s. $560k people and $100 people are just trolls and not invited in this gentlemen conversation, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: