Pages:
Author

Topic: Torrent Seedbox slots to sell - page 2. (Read 1166 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
June 23, 2015, 01:55:46 AM
==SNIP==
as long as the content is legal!
==SNIP==

ROTFLMAO

The price is very decent tough... To bad i only download 5-10 Gb a month (and i cannot guarantee everything is legal), so for my usage, even $4 is a little steep  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 21, 2015, 07:17:28 AM
What is a Seedbox?

A seedbox is a personal server where you can download torrents on a super fast connection, store them, then when you’re ready download them to your personal computer at maximum speeds. Also known as torrent hosting, you can download and seed using our affordable seed boxes as long as the content is legal! Download the files via FTP, to or from your own computer. Save your personal bandwidth and let our torrent hosting do the work! All servers are running on 100mbit-1Gbit lines, and our offshore seed box packages include access to your own exclusive running copy of pre-setup ruTorrent, dedicated hard drive space for your torrents, and an FTP account to manage and transfer your files.

UPDATE :

The server harddisk is CRYPTED for you own security basicly that means if someone stop the server or remove the harddisk the data can NOT be read whitout the correct keys!

FEATURES

Create Torrents

Unrar/Unzip on Server

Web File Manager

FTP Download Access

Unlimited Torrents

Unlimited Traffic

Public Trackers Allowed

Transdroid Support – Use your Android phone to access your torrents!

Dedicated IP* (Cost extra)

Ssh Login

Deluge AND or Rtorrent

PRICE Per Month

Starter Seedbox :

HDD Storage 250 GB ---- 4$

Basic :

HDD Storage : 500 GB --- 7.50$

Trial (24 hours) :

FREE

Pages:
Jump to: