Pages:
Author

Topic: TossCoin - good luck game - page 2. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
January 25, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
The theme seems to be outdated since its not Christmas time but not really bad in the eyes. 50% chance of winning against other players but i would like to ask on how much you
do get from each round? All is on smart contract and its impossible for you not to take any deductions.You should clarify or put it up on description.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
January 25, 2019, 04:09:12 PM
It looks like there is some tweaking needed especially the language, it says english but not all are english. This game is 50/50 win/lose, it may be fair but other won't take it as fair unless someone experience it already. I check the smart contract but all transactions are going in and no out going transactions and I think this means that it's hard to win for a 50/50 chance.
That's what i just stumble at some features which could enhance attraction should be integrated to the website UI, though the fairness of the game might be okay by my own opinion as it tend to be 50/50%, nice good well done as i wish the project a huge success.
Will play the game to get more feedback for enhancement of the website.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 25, 2019, 03:46:14 PM
It looks like there is some tweaking needed especially the language, it says english but not all are english. This game is 50/50 win/lose, it may be fair but other won't take it as fair unless someone experience it already. I check the smart contract but all transactions are going in and no out going transactions and I think this means that it's hard to win for a 50/50 chance.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 10:55:20 AM

There is a simple and fair coin toss game.

You bet and send the transaction to the Ethereum blockchain.
Smartcontract makes a request to Wolframalpha (throws a coin) and gets the result.
If your bet wins, the smart contract immediately sends your gain to your ETH address.
If you lose, then ETH remains on the smart contract.
The smart contract of  the game is open and completely transparent.

Try your luck: https://clck.ru/F2UWF
Pages:
Jump to: