Pages:
Author

Topic: Total Lack of Linux Software - page 2. (Read 2480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
June 15, 2011, 01:56:09 PM
Why is there such a lack of ubuntu software? I think whoever can create some gui software for linux for overclocking, mining , or monitoring would make a good amount in donations. *Hint Hint* I have seen some pretty cool software literally made from scratch shouldn't it be easier in Ubuntu environment?

Google AMDOverdriveCtrl.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 15, 2011, 01:44:40 PM
try switch to Debian. more than 20k packages waiting for you.
from virtually any kind of human activity - from scientific and software/hardware[including electronis and machinery design]engineering to cooking and mysic/video/animation creation, ham, hunters, photographers appz, whatever !! Tongue

Ubuntu uses Debian packages.  Besides, he's talking about mining software.

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
June 15, 2011, 01:26:28 PM
If you're going to use a GUI there's absolutly no point in using any variation of linux besides saving the license but there are other ways to do so *hint hint*
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 15, 2011, 12:33:24 PM
try switch to Debian. more than 20k packages waiting for you.
from virtually any kind of human activity - from scientific and software/hardware[including electronis and machinery design]engineering to cooking and mysic/video/animation creation, ham, hunters, photographers appz, whatever !! Tongue
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 15, 2011, 12:05:49 PM
Why is there such a lack of ubuntu software? I think whoever can create some gui software for linux for overclocking, mining , or monitoring would make a good amount in donations. *Hint Hint* I have seen some pretty cool software literally made from scratch shouldn't it be easier in Ubuntu environment?
Pages:
Jump to: