Pages:
Author

Topic: Total Marketcap is rising, start of bullish market? - page 3. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
It is true, market cap on cryptomarket rising from around 250billions dollars and market cap right now around 350billion dollars. I think cryptomarket already recovery and start to bullish again. But as we can see, bitcoin dominant drop from 45% last week become around 38% and i think its altcoin season
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
Yes. this period is when market will bullish. Refer to last year, it have some graph. Down in Q1 and start to bullish on the second quarter. Can not wait to see that haha.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I can see now that total marketcap started to go up since lastweek, maybe an indication of bullish market for crypto,.
we really just have to hold and believe, Patience is the key of success. Smiley  those who are still holding even 70% loss is the true warrior in market., you cant win unless we fight,, Smiley
In recent days, bitcoin is steadily rising in price and now, for the first time since its fall, today, according to CoinMarketCap, it has reached a rate of 8 343 dollars. This is pretty good for a start. I very much want to hope that this is the beginning of his solid growth. It is desirable that this growth was more smooth, however long. That altkoyiny also could develop and grow in the price.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I can see now that total marketcap started to go up since lastweek, maybe an indication of bullish market for crypto,.
rise of the total market cap does not necessarily mean price rises let alone a bull market!
what you are seeing is mainly the bitcoin rise effect which has first incresed the total market cap when bitcoin price went up then as the price became pretty stable altcoins began to rise and with that market cap went up. none of this  means a bull market.

we really just have to hold and believe, Patience is the key of success. Smiley  those who are still holding even 70% loss is the true warrior in market., you cant win unless we fight,, Smiley
whoever held altcoins while losing 70% has no idea what he is doing. i wouldn't use the word "warrior" i would use "idiot" instead.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

Well as the prices start rising, the more people hold their coins in the hope that they will at least recover what they have invested in the first place. The higher the price, the greedier the holder, so there's really no need telling to hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
It's time for bull market. All of the bad news have been reflected in prices. So, it's not wise to sell from now on. We should keep holding and buy as much as we can
I suggest some blue-chips for reference: BTC, EOS, LTC, NEO, WAVES,
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
That was just a beartrap..
Off to $100k
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
The market has already declined significantly since the Dec ATH, so possibly it already hit the bottom and we are in for a bull market. I do hope the increasing Market cap is a sign of this, but this could simply be a bull trap and the downtrend could continue... But shouldn't this be in Speculation?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
yes i see it also. anything is possible in crypto world.
altcoins also started to make a move since last week. hope my loss will recover soon. Sad goodluck to all of us
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: