Pages:
Author

Topic: [TotalDice.com] Bitcoin faucet, gambling, and lottery - all in one! - page 4. (Read 2318 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
This is just another freebitco.in wanna be site. There were some sites using the same script with this one but no one of them succeed to attract players. A bit surprised you are still trying to build a gambling site with this script while there were some failed sites already.
But good luck, hope you wont be like the previous ones.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hate sites where I need to sign-up just to be able to view what it your UI.

And what about withdraws - instant or not? Fees?

Prove of solvency?

Withdraws are instant. We don't charge any fees, but there is a minimum you can withdraw. We do have a "Provably Fair" feature built in.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
I hate sites where I need to sign-up just to be able to view what it your UI.

And what about withdraws - instant or not? Fees?

Prove of solvency?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Introducing TotalDice.com
The all inclusive Bitcoin gambling site.

Features include:

• Bitcoin faucet- Claim 0.000001 BTC every hour!
  • Satoshi snakes - Make BTC by playing the classic snake game!
  • Hi-Lo Dice- Bet your money on dice and watch it grow (or shrink).
  • Chat- Talk and interact with other gamblers.
  • Forum- Discuss everything and anything related to gambling.
  • Monthly Lotteries- Buy as many tickets as you like to enter our monthly lotteries.
  • Affiliate Program- We pride ourselves on having one of the most profitable affiliate programs available.
  • Provably Fair- Visit TotalDice.com/verify to verify that all your rolls are random.

We are a very new website so there will be some very cool things coming out in the near future. Including automated betting and more graphics. Give us a shot, you will be hooked!

Any future update and announcements will be posted here.

-Update (Aug 13 2017): Get paid for signing up! Claim it before its too late. More info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/totaldicecom-free-1-mbtc-giveaway-for-100-people-just-sign-up-2083824

Pages:
Jump to: