Pages:
Author

Topic: Totally "off-topic," but what music are you listening to right now? - page 2. (Read 1734 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm not listening to any right now, but i was just listening to Jock Jams 98'    I like to....... MOVE IT!     hahahah jkk
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Kasabian - Hear Voices
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Best tune out there "Bing Bang By Korky Buchek ". Search for it on youtube. It's a good song to listen to while you are waiting 2 months to earn one btc. I think it is very nice and make benefit glorious nation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 46
Activity: 24
A german group called "Kraftwerk"
They exist since the late 60s. Some call it electronic pop, some don't. Anyways, they where quiet famous in the 80s in some clubs in NY, and they inspired a lot of other musicians.
Even nowadays. Coldplay for instance used a part of "computer love" in their song "talk".

Kraftwerk Autobahn is an awesome album.  They inspired so many things, not the least of which is Techno, which has been described by Derrick May, one of its innovators, as they and George Clinton meeting in an elevator. Wink

Got some Talking Heads on right now.  "And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?"
Activity: 12
A german group called "Kraftwerk"
They exist since the late 60s. Some call it electronic pop, some don't. Anyways, they where quiet famous in the 80s in some clubs in NY, and they inspired a lot of other musicians.
Even nowadays. Coldplay for instance used a part of "computer love" in their song "talk".
gg
Activity: 6
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

gettin' my JP on

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Straight Line Stitch- When Skies Wash Ashore album
Activity: 10
So much Propagonghi!!!
But also Odd Future and Asap Rocky.
And the new Kanye album for some reason.  I don't really like it but can't stop listening to it.
Activity: 42
Somethin' in the Water from the album Pandelirium by The Legendary Shack Shakers
Activity: 21
BIG L, Biggie Smalls you know how it is
two steps from hell - archangel

Wow, I had never heard of them, but a quick Wikipedia shows me I've been sleeping on a lot of music that's showing up in a lot of visual media!
Activity: 9
two steps from hell - archangel
Put on Dark Side of the Moon a little while ago and had a good laugh when "Money" came on, especially because I hadn't thought about its being on that album when I selected it.
Pages:
Jump to: