Pages:
Author

Topic: TOTO- PARLAY - page 2. (Read 1168 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 26, 2015, 10:26:55 AM
this time I tried to bet on tennis. although I really do not know about tennis. I just bet randomly and choose the odds are small and so far pretty good, although not always win but win quite a lot more than a defeat.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
October 26, 2015, 09:38:12 AM
It completely depends on players first off all.Secondly I think your knowledge about the game because we have seen it ,the bet hosting sites always give more odds on the team which is more likely to lose and 90% of the time they're correct except for some unpredictable events like rains or suddenly some players give full action play .Tennis is good but again it requires good knowledge about the game and the players .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2015, 09:12:57 AM
tennis has fewer options, so the meaning is quite easy to predict. because there is no draw in tennis. but all kinds of sports have risks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
October 26, 2015, 08:59:38 AM
I normally bet on Cricket and Tennis and if I am sure of certain events I include them all in one, I have so far won parlays to upto 8 events but you're right tennis is easier for the toto bets unless ofcourse there are some upsets which seems to be happennig a lot now-a-days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 26, 2015, 08:54:07 AM
yeah i agree easier to gambling in tennis, because there are only 2 possible win or lose, there is no draw

but it also, if we are gambling in tennis is very easy, we just parlay a great player like djokovik, surely win
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
October 26, 2015, 08:48:53 AM
a few weeks I always win when betting on tennis and I always lose when betting on football. but honestly few weeks I'm lucky in the sport of tennis, although I am not too fond of tennis and very fond of football.

I've seen your username in tipster competition  top 10
later a few days down, now I know you always win bet on tennis, you should re-bet in tennis
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
October 26, 2015, 08:47:47 AM
There isn't a perfect sport to place your parlays on. I mean if you know your stuff you could win a 1000 odds table tennis parlay for example lol  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 26, 2015, 08:44:06 AM
Which sport do you think is the best to place TOTO parlay? I think Tennis is .. since most of the times we know the favorites .. i think its easy to place on them .. and even on soccer .. on UNDER/OVER goals ..

I guess tennis is hard to bet because of the long game and it really takes some time before you know that you are winning or not. Other match like football better because they have many options to bet so it will easier

It is not hard if you have good knowledge about tennis, there is other options to bet on tennis that no need to wait till the game end. But of course soccer has more options than tennis.
Regarding which one is better to bet a parlay, I think we cant say A is better than B or B is better than A because its all about preferences.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2015, 08:15:24 AM
Which sport do you think is the best to place TOTO parlay? I think Tennis is .. since most of the times we know the favorites .. i think its easy to place on them .. and even on soccer .. on UNDER/OVER goals ..

I guess tennis is hard to bet because of the long game and it really takes some time before you know that you are winning or not. Other match like football better because they have many options to bet so it will easier

Even in tennis you have options of set betting ,, which i think will finish off soon .. if it is a matter of time ..
legendary
Activity: 1834
October 26, 2015, 08:13:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
October 26, 2015, 08:08:58 AM
a few weeks I always win when betting on tennis and I always lose when betting on football. but honestly few weeks I'm lucky in the sport of tennis, although I am not too fond of tennis and very fond of football.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 26, 2015, 07:51:24 AM
Tennis, because it's only 1st or 2nd player wins, there is no draw.
legendary
Activity: 1414
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2015, 07:50:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: