Pages:
Author

Topic: Tottenham Vs LiverPool UEFA Final - page 5. (Read 9254 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 185
May 19, 2019, 09:14:14 AM
Liverpool is the favorite to win the champions league final this year if we just use the premier league as the statistics for this match  Liverpool just lost one time in 38 matches and Tottenham lost 13 matches. Getting to the final two times in a row also shows that Liverpool has what it takes to win.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
May 19, 2019, 08:57:27 AM
Well, With Roberto Firmino is back in action and with the multiple wins against Tottenham Liverpool can surely win these finals, Well on the recent news yesterday Firmino was spotted jogging in training and progressing to the championship league final against Tottenham,

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/05/18/liverpool-injury-boost-firmino-training-video/

And with that news and the results of other matches against Tottenham, My bet is on Liverpool all the way, There is no chance for them to really win this and the many predictions that others are saying that Liverpool will definitely win this is in motion. 
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
May 19, 2019, 08:00:52 AM
Liverpool without any doubt.
They have the strength, spirit, emotion and eventually Klopp. I do not think this time he will let it slip.

May be a 3 - 1 win for Liverpool. Although it's hard to predict the correct score.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
May 19, 2019, 04:21:43 AM

This is one of the most awaited final.  I just can't wait to see  Wink

Who do you think can be the winner for this year UEFA Champions league ?

Pages:
Jump to: