Pages:
Author

Topic: Tougher decision this year. - page 7. (Read 1016 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 27, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.
Most of those who truly understand the trend of the market at this time are operating partly traditional and fully into other altcoins, most especially the new ones. Right now, you can invest into bitcoin and perhaps ethereum for a long term hold, but to make quick profits, altcoins will function in such capacity.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 27, 2018, 06:50:46 PM
As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.
The answer will always the major crypto consider that was having a lot of demands. More demands and more price. If you can choose the coin that has a lot of potential even it's a small coin and then it's your luck, I guess we have not yet passed the SEC decision about bitcoin ETF. You should not think to invest before it has passed.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 27, 2018, 06:32:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: