Pages:
Author

Topic: Tourism? - page 2. (Read 357 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 12, 2019, 08:18:49 AM
i have been to some places in my country but also in some other countries but still do not know the Best places in the world to visit and tour. everyone told me the same usual places to visit but i want the natural beauty Spots and places where when you go then never wanted to come back.

Anyone been to those magical places?

Free discussion  Smiley

Well, what about true diamond from my country, Dubrovnik in Croatia?
Check it out here: http://www.tzdubrovnik.hr/lang/en/index.html

Also national park Plitvice as well: https://np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/en/

Dubrovnik is really cool.I have been in Croatia ages ago.Great country,people ,food and very good wine
Baltic coast in Poland is magic.Gdansk and Sopot are very nice cities and you can find many wild places at coast
There are also wonderful places and deep forest in Poland
Mazury Kujawy.Do you know that bison are living in those forest
Many of them.They are the same like in USA and Canada
Small places Tuscany Italia. Monte Amiata area   Arci Dosso Castel Del Piano lovely places
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
April 12, 2019, 06:51:46 AM
Introducing Boracay located at the Philippines. Enjoy the white sand in Boracay. It's more fun in the Philippines! Be sure to visit my country. I'm telling you, there would be no negative when you go home. All positive and happiness.

Activity: 172
Merit: 102
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 12, 2019, 04:41:04 AM
If you are an adequate person and love to travel - then go to anywhere in the world, and you will always find for yourself something new and amazing place.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 07:16:39 PM
some of the most magical traveling experiences i've had was driving through rolling hills of france getting lost in tiny towns and having no idea the name of the town. just finding charcuterie supplies along the way
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
April 11, 2019, 05:01:51 PM
i have been to some places in my country but also in some other countries but still do not know the Best places in the world to visit and tour. everyone told me the same usual places to visit but i want the natural beauty Spots and places where when you go then never wanted to come back.

Free discussion  Smiley
In every country there are many beautiful areas. You can go to rivers in some countries.
If you do not love going to famous areas.
Try visiting some small villages.
Or some areas containing buildings and ancient ruins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 11, 2019, 02:50:26 PM
every country in this world have spots you have to visit if you want to see the beaty of this world,I am not going to pick any particular places the tastes might be different for each personal,if you never want to come back then just go for world tour. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 01:41:13 PM

Free discussion  Smiley

In my life, it is the places that are less talked about that are usually the best experiences. I guess that is why I never talk about my experiences much, because I am constantly trying to fill it with as many unique experiences I can take in. I think we are constantly trying to search for things that make us feel good. Visit somewhere new and explore off the path a bit. Maybe something exciting will happen?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 11, 2019, 11:51:26 AM

Free discussion  Smiley

Well, what about true diamond from my country, Dubrovnik in Croatia?
Check it out here: http://www.tzdubrovnik.hr/lang/en/index.html

Also national park Plitvice as well: https://np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/en/
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 11:25:37 AM

Free discussion  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: