Pages:
Author

Topic: Trace Mayer Predicts Bitcoin Will Hit $27,395 USD By February 2018 - page 2. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 110
I don't believe it. It would be a fair prediction for after five years but after five months it's nearly impossible.
However, I'm believer in constant BTC and alts price increasement  over time.

I believe it would attain this kind of price or even just 15k mark. Because after some negative comments by some experts slowly there are countries investing in bitcoin. And most of those people who gave negative comments just shut up when the price went up at 5800$. Sad to say when the price was at 3k, they had many comments about investors leaving bitcoin but it turned up higher now.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I don't believe it. It would be a fair prediction for after five years but after five months it's nearly impossible.
However, I'm believer in constant BTC and alts price increasement  over time.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
If that happens then good for us, but i dont see any chance that bitcoin will hit that high price in only a short period of time.
Bitcoin is still struggling and cant pas the 6000$ mark , so as for that 27,395$ price it  will be so difficult for bitcoin to reach that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Well as long it is a positive predictions I don’t have a problem with it. It is more for an advertisement purposes for me and why not exaggerating will gain audience and curious readers into investing on bitcoin. And at the end it is our profits that matters and reacting negatively to him for the reason you don’t have same speculation is wrongly place at this time.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
That's an absurd prediction. $8000, maybe even $9000 would be a much better and very reasonable prediction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I predict Bitcoin will hit 8000$ by february 2018. Is it true?

Well, most likely not but much more accurate than 27,395$. Something really really big needs to happen to archive such gains in 3-4 months. I hope he's right with his prediction but on the other side this unusual groth would cause a big crash sooner or later for sure. So I would be happy if Bitcoin is growing steadily but healthy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
What's with the question, "Is it true?", are you asking if it will really happen? It is a prediction so no one knows if the price would reach that until the time comes. For me, it's unlikely to happen in that span of time, but I'm positive that the price will go higher than what it is now. Well, let's wait and see.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
The price of bitcoin goes up and down and as such need more than the forecasted time to hit that margin if we analyze it from this angle. However miracles are evident.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
I quite agree with the price of bitcoin and the pace at which it grows but I will have a little bit of challenge believing that it will hit $27,395 by February.
Pages:
Jump to: