Pages:
Author

Topic: Track your crypto portfolio using excel easy! - page 2. (Read 280 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I appreciate your work, but it might be better if you can make it an application. That can be used at any time anywhere for everyone.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
I've always preferred excel documents to flashy web portfolio.
Excel sheets are flexible and you can customize it as you like it and of all you can view and edit it online (though you don't get the latest price stats).
I've a working custom sheet but I'll too try yours for any inspiration for mine one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I prefer blockfolio mostly but when i went home i will check this.

Maybe it is more easy to use. Anyways, thanks for your work.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
"
Wow that’s a great work. I will definitely try this. Hope this will help all of us to track our work and also do our work easily"
Activity: 163
Having excel to do this work is a good advice. However, there are apps available for the people without having the hassle of updating the spared sheet again and again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hello everyone, today I will share with you my newest creation , a cryptocurrency tracking excel sheet to track your investments that draws prices from coinmarketcap.com

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNaJ-Ouizb24cHMNjAym9byyjeEynync/view?usp=sharing

pass: crypto123

How to use:

Download and open the excel sheet , accept the notifications , input your portfolio , click update

I hope you will enjoy this , consider donating if you like it , have a nice day!

For me, its time consuming if we use the excel type of monitoring, blockfolio offers the simplest way to tract your investments, so why not focus on the easiest ways, well i could not argue your method but ive find it very redundant to monitor and update everyday your excel file. Meanwhile, excel is the safest form of monitoring, compared to digital ways, but its up to you how you can access your portfolio in your best possible ways.

Have a great day
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Hello everyone, today I will share with you my newest creation , a cryptocurrency tracking excel sheet to track your investments that draws prices from coinmarketcap.com

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XNaJ-Ouizb24cHMNjAym9byyjeEynync/view?usp=sharing

How to use:

Download and open the excel sheet , accept the notifications , input your portfolio , click update

I hope you will enjoy this , consider donating if you like it , have a nice day!

there is a lot of portofolio tracker applications,, and for me its easier
for exapmle blockfolio : because, we just add our crypto there, and its depends on exchange price not on coinmarketcap,
so, use an app like blockfolio is better and much eaiser my friend
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
There is a lot of applications in mobile for thracking your portfolio. I use Coin Stats on iPhone, using api from exchanges and show profit and losses also all stats like on coinmarketcap 👍
Activity: 224
Merit: 31

Google Drive:

How to use:

Well blockfolio seems to be the best and most convenient way to keep track of crypto in my opinion.

That being said i haven't really opened it since the last week, and by the look of thing i dont think i will be opening it any time soon.
Activity: 112
Well, Excel is known to be best. But blockfolio is far more better to track the crypto portfolio. Because there might be some lack of features in Excel while working. It is block folio that will make the document look better.
Activity: 78
There are other apps for this purpose available. Also excel will have some limitations too so it will be better to go for the app.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
For better convenience and time relieving
You can simply look up Blockfolio apps of various brands and fixate your tokens there

Excel is probably convenient. Too but long process and time taken too
Activity: 139
To make portfolio by using excel is not so easy task I hope. But if it’s can be done successfully that should be a great achievement.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Even though, you haven't shown any previews, I can guarantee that there is no excel document one could make that will look better then an actual application such as Blockfolio etc. There will always be a lack of features and limitations while working with excel.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3

Google Drive:

How to use:

Pages:
Jump to: