Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade BTC Short-Term Consistently! Approx. 12 Hours **SCAM** - page 2. (Read 5282 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It's really nice the way it worked out. Made several rounds, paid out well then poof!
Came back sweet talked everyone for a few days then everything including the site, coins are gone. Reminds me of xpyponzy, xpyboost, etc
Wonder if they went to the same school...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
..this will blow up, real soon.

Seems like OP could predict something accurately.

It seems that the owner of the site has disappeared leaving all of us in the dark. Even the OP of thei thread has gone off radar. ATM, this site has stolen massive amounts of funds from its investors.

I just cannot understand the mindset of anyone who would have sent money to this absurdly obvious scam.
 Huh
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
It seems that the owner of the site has disappeared leaving all of us in the dark. Even the OP of thei thread has gone off radar. ATM, this site has stolen massive amounts of funds from its investors.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
SITE is gone.

But the personal info is known by several people and will be given to the authorities.
As it was an investment site, not a usual ponzi (and not advertised as one) there are more ways to get to the owner.

We have working copies of the site and all the info as it was changed it to a gaming site template.

I will update this threat with his info or link to a site that does. (Legal in NL as a private person, as long there is proof)
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Simmi is the most advanced trading bot in the world.

LOL sounds more legit to name your advanced bot "Scammy" instead of Simmi  Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
how do we trust a newbie with 6 activity?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANY OF THIS.

WE WERE LIED TO AND MONEY WAS LOST.

Discovered to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: