Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade by yourself! Avoid middleman! Ripple -Buying/selling XRP-Noob guide - page 3. (Read 5947 times)

donator
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Not a secret but not well known. Why are so angry about this simple post ?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Don't be pissed because I'm giving people a chance to do things by their own. Then they can choose to make the effort or not. But at least we are not abusing their ignorance.

People interested in learning and trading XRP already have guides to do so (dating back to February).  Its not like its a secret.  People typically use the "middleman" because they don't feel like spending an hour or two learning the ripple interface when they don't even think it will succeed. 

Your post adds no value....which is why you need to bump it all day long....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-find-the-only-active-ripple-btcxrp-market-147306
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-trade-buysell-xrp-within-the-ripplecom-client-162630

#FreeBump4TheTroll
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Don't be pissed because I'm giving people a chance to do things by their own. Then they can choose to make the effort or not. But at least we are not abusing their ignorance.
I changed my mind and that's why I wrote this guide. You are pissed because I'm ruining you poor noob exploitation but you know my guide is accurate.

Don't listen to this con man....he's the one that is pissed because he can't find as many people to buy from him even though he buys for more.  He's still the middleman troll:

Successfully completed a trade for 1 BTC with mah87.

I had no issues, and we each received what we requested of the other.

Good trade.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
I changed my mind and that's why I wrote this guide. You are pissed because I'm ruining you poor noob exploitation but you know my guide is accurate.
Please note that only 1 bump per day is allowed.

yes but you should put this as sticky.  middleman are exploiting noob that's bad...

Yes, this troll is so concerned about these middlemen exploiting people that he created his own thread to exploit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-i-sell-ripple-15000xrp-1btc-xrp-is-skyrocketting-208329

GTFO mah87, go troll on a different forum....please.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-

yes but you should put this as sticky.  middleman are exploiting noob that's bad...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Learn ! That's easy! Stop being ripped off by middleman !
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Good, also make sure you don't have any trust to third parties until your BTC with Bitstamp is withdrawn to avoid the recent scam.
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
+1 make the truth shine
donator
-Bitcoin & Ripple-
STEP I: How to trade.

1. Step one: Open your ripple wallet => go to "advanced" => then "trade"
2. Click on "Change issuer" then put the bitstamp gateway address which is : rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B
3.You can start trading.

STEP II: How to withdraw your bitcoin

1. Create an account on bitstamp (around 5-6minutes)
2. Inside bitstamp click on "Deposit" ==> then click on "ripple" and copy paste your withdrawal address.
3. Look at you Ripple wallet again ==> Send=> you put the deposit ripple address you've just copy past=> you set the amount and what currrency you wanna withdraw=> Click SEND.

Conclusion: In 5min you have avoided middle mans getting rich on ignorance and saved some money.

Optional

Step III: How to put money in your ripple account ?

1. You go on your bitstamp account ==> click on "withdrawal" => then click on "ripple"
2. Put your wallet ripple address (ripple wallet=>"receive")
3. Set the amount and currency then=> SEND

I hope this mini guide would be useful and will make you save a lot of money.  With love. Post "+1" if it helped you in order to make this known by everyone.

Advanced mates: https://ripple.com/wiki/Gateway_List

By the way i'll answer question if you need more help.
Pages:
Jump to: