Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade-in between the lines - page 6. (Read 765 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 10, 2022, 04:07:50 AM
But in doing that I have observed that while the crypto currency market is highly volatile so if you can flow with the wave of the market one can still make good profits but again its not a guarantee and not an investment advice.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS STAT?
This is what newbies consider and start to trade and lose more and more. Just learn how to trade, use the amount of money you can afford to lose because beginners will always lose at first, use the small amount for long period of time. After long time, you will be able to consider to continue trading or maybe you will just hold. There is more to consider in trading than just following lines.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 09, 2022, 06:59:27 PM
You are right trading is not an easy task since I did try flow between the lines but due to the high volatility it's not working when I tried. Perhaps not everyone is for trading and trading is only for someone who has a vast knowledge about the market. Once you tried playing between the lines you would notice something different than the usual things you do when holding and selling after a pump. Maybe it's just that I miscalculated everything that's why I didn't succeed. Well, it's a good try though and I might wanna try it again some time.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
January 09, 2022, 06:35:59 PM
It quite clear to all of us that trading is not an easy task and if an individual lack a good trading skills it may bead to loses, this aspect has made many to decide to hold rather than trading to avoid mistakes.
But in doing that I have observed that while the crypto currency market is highly volatile so if you can flow with the wave of the market one can still make good profits but again its not a guarantee and not an investment advice.
Typical or literally things that do happen on trading on which whether you do decide to hold or active trade then profits will really vary on how well you do handle out yourself on this career.

When you come into a point on where you dont know on what to do just because you dont like to deal with market volatility then you would really be holding off your coins or assets
but if you are someone who do really loves to play with the fire or simply a risk taker then you would really go with the flow and this is where each traders
do differs speaking of their types.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
January 09, 2022, 05:53:26 PM
Trading is more in risk than hodling no doubt because with trade you can lose everything you have but for hodling you won't. But in trading you can multiply your deposit into multiple times. This is the joy of trading because it is incomparable the daily profit if you got the trade adequately. Trading is surely not easy but trading in between the lines when the probability of making profit is higher than loss is safe.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 09, 2022, 04:11:06 PM
Yes, there's no guarantee in trading but in holding, there's a better chance that you'll make money only if you're holding the right cryptocurrencies. And the perfect example to hold is bitcoin.

We know how it works and it's the best of them all if it's about holding. There are other altcoins that are good to hold as well but it's proven that if you're just going to hold, choose the best.

And that best is, bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
January 09, 2022, 02:24:39 PM
As you said trading isn't an easy task, so how do you feel flowing with the market waves is an easy task? It's hard to determine waves movements. Sometimes start dumping after right-bought the coin. Most of the time it has been happening with me. I like mid-term trading lately, just try to buy in dip and hold for a bump. Although we can't earn instantly but we make some decent money by mid-time holding with patience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
January 09, 2022, 01:41:40 PM
It quite clear to all of us that trading is not an easy task and if an individual lack a good trading skills it may bead to loses, this aspect has made many to decide to hold rather than trading to avoid mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: