Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade isn’t for Me guys. - page 6. (Read 2010 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
June 27, 2020, 06:21:48 PM
I think even if you are horrible at trading you could still make a profit from trading. All you have to do is actually focus on not making profit very quickly but making profit when you have the chance in the long term. Just buy it whenever you can and just hold it until you can profit from it. You bought bitcoin at 10k? Just focus on trying to wait as long as you can and not sell it when its low.

I understand that people can't wait and they get nervous and all of that will end up with actually losing money but at the same time if you are patient enough it will always lead to making a profit as well. So, I would say if you think you are very bad at trading and still want to be involved with bitcoin, just buy it and store aside and you will eventually make a profit with it if you wait long enough.
There would be no other options but to have this kind of way on where he would hold up his coins and wait up for the price increase and yes, this would really involved long patience because these kind of events wont really happen in a short span of time which means, patience would be test out.If you arent effective in short tradings then stick with longer ones since this is considered trading but only on a
different of duration in terms of buying and selling.If OP isnt really that profiting since he do engage on active trading then he do really have the right or decision to stop no matter how well we do
suggest of on doing not or have some re-thinking.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
June 27, 2020, 03:41:03 PM
I think even if you are horrible at trading you could still make a profit from trading. All you have to do is actually focus on not making profit very quickly but making profit when you have the chance in the long term. Just buy it whenever you can and just hold it until you can profit from it. You bought bitcoin at 10k? Just focus on trying to wait as long as you can and not sell it when its low.

I understand that people can't wait and they get nervous and all of that will end up with actually losing money but at the same time if you are patient enough it will always lead to making a profit as well. So, I would say if you think you are very bad at trading and still want to be involved with bitcoin, just buy it and store aside and you will eventually make a profit with it if you wait long enough.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
June 27, 2020, 10:20:05 AM
Investing is in fact different than trading and requires different skills but that does not mean that it is easier, an investor will need to hold his coins no matter what until it reaches his target price and this can be a very dangerous strategy especially if you want to implement this strategy with new altcoins, we have seen countless examples of people doing this over the years on the forum and getting awful results, as such you will need to know how to do your due diligence and the ability to know which coin is good to hold for the long term and which is not, but you will never know if you were right until it is too late making investing a very difficult way to make money.
I would say that investing is a part of trading and one who is good at investing would eventually be good at trading too.
Let me explain what I mean here. Trading has 2 parts mainly:

- Accumulating/buying an asset at lowest possible value
- Selling or getting rid of the asset at the peak time

Now, one who knows how to invest would actually know what is the best time to buy an asset and hence would easily overcome part 1 of the task and hence make it much easier to execute the second part which is much easier, just selling the asset at better or probably best value.

Overall, when someone is finding trading is not suitable for them than probably investing must be the right option for them to go with to find better ROI. In some perspective, both investing and trading look similar because only the timeframe involved is different between these two types of earning methods. Fortunately I am into both trading and investing as I am trading on long-term basis and investing for years.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
June 27, 2020, 08:27:00 AM
Don't trade then, just HODL. Most people lose money trading. They get you on the fees mate.
Holding for long period is less stressful that might work for op. I tried to be a short term trader as well but doesnt fit me because I cant monitor the market often due to my real job. So I switched to be a holder and its best for me, I dont have to worry for the current price since I have a set period when to hold.
I have almost the same situation. I made sure that I can not devote too much time to constantly monitor the cryptocurrency market, especially not having enough good experience. Initially, I learned to trade using a scalping strategy, which is very profitable for a beginner, but the more I tried to get a good profit, my terms of transactions increased from several minutes to several hours. After that, I stopped trading altogether, as prices went up after I sold my asset. I realized that it is better to invest your money in rating cryptocurrencies for a longer period
 and expect the best performance in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
June 27, 2020, 07:45:54 AM
My Luck is not for Trading, I think Trading is not for Me.  I try it many time, and i understand that trade isn’t for me. Every time i lost my Satoshi on Buy/Selling,  becouse i haven’t any expression about Coin Chart, buy, sell and about more.          
You made it clear why you’re not making profit, it’s because you’re trading without any experience.
How do you trade what you don’t understand and expect to make profit? Leave this trading Business for now and focus on learning it, don’t be in a hurry to make money or you will just be losing your money.

You should study trading, and study analysis, then learn about strategies for crypto trading and choose out the right strategy you think will work out for you. Apart from that you have to study the exchanges you want to be using, it’s really important man. After you follow these steps, I believe you will see some improvements in what you do. Just don’t be in a hurry.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
June 26, 2020, 09:37:08 AM
yes dude, this information is great for trading Every frustrated trader is going to be ready to use these strategies to realize tons of success in trading nobody is in a position to try anything in at some point. Every task takes a while to enhance Positive thinking will bring goodies to our lives.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
June 26, 2020, 11:05:51 PM
My Luck is not for Trading, I think Trading is not for Me.  I try it many time, and i understand that trade isn’t for me. Every time i lost my Satoshi on Buy/Selling,  becouse i haven’t any expression about Coin Chart, buy, sell and about more.          

Don't trade then, just HODL. Most people lose money trading. They get you on the fees mate.
Holding for long period is less stressful that might work for op. I tried to be a short term trader as well but doesnt fit me because I cant monitor the market often due to my real job. So I switched to be a holder and its best for me, I dont have to worry for the current price since I have a set period when to hold.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 26, 2020, 10:38:35 PM
One of the common problem on most people on where they do rush things up and doesnt bother to learn on gradual phase.They do aim to make

money thats why it would result into diving into the market without any proper preparation or knowledge on how to deal things up until they do experience

loss and do tell that this thing isnt really for them which is really a wrong mindset to have on.
it's natural, because trading looks easy enough, sometimes people underestimate it and try it out autodidact without information. many people who trade only are ready with the benefits, but not at the risk. however, this is a financial problem, so if they enter the trading zone, then they need to be prepared for the risks involved.
Activity: 16
Merit: 20
June 26, 2020, 07:39:38 PM

Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
June 26, 2020, 07:21:26 PM

Well, believing in yourself is one step in the right direction. Understanding why and the reasons for your losses is another right step in the right direction. Trading is not only about willingness to trade, but the willingness to learn how to trade, and also to master the strategy that works for you. So instead of panicking (which is okay); find out why you have losing your funds, work on yourself by going back to learning basics ta and fa. Then you can try again.

Never give up! and always do your own research
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 25, 2020, 02:47:03 PM
You say your "luck" is not for trading? This means you think to make profit by trading, you need to be lucky? Well this is where you are wrong. Your trading profit does not depend your luck. It depends more on your experience and your skill.
You probably keep on making the same mistakes again and again. Try to see where you are going wrong and then come up with a solution!
Very good advice for those who lost money in trade. We can't finish problems but problems can be minimized by solving problems every time we face them. Your selected coin was the wrong or you bought a coin at the wrong time. We can write about our luck. The best example is" all luckiest people can't buy/sell but all experts can buy/sell.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
June 26, 2020, 05:30:24 PM
Doing something without knowing about it will make you to lose your money, trading is also the same kind of thing.Each and everyone who is trading cryptos are losing at some point but what we have to do is to keep our profits more than our loss so we won't go bankrupt.Trading isn't for everyone but you are in need of making money in short term then trading is one of the best choice available but before doing it we have to learn the strategies, analysis and how to choose our coins based on our trading span.

I think that everyone can learn how to trade, but not everyone will become a real professional who can provide themselves and their family with profit from trading. But in any case, you should not be upset, because every trader still loses their money, but you need to learn how to minimize losses.

There are strategies has been given and been teach on internet but not everyone can easily adopt the system since majority rely on their beliefs that they can easily earn with trading and do some short cuts regarding on technicalities and others. But if we are patient to learn thing for sure we can  minimize our losses and get a high chance to gain from it, also we should erase the mindset about losing and always think positive with correct action.
One of the common problem on most people on where they do rush things up and doesnt bother to learn on gradual phase.They do aim to make

money thats why it would result into diving into the market without any proper preparation or knowledge on how to deal things up until they do experience

loss and do tell that this thing isnt really for them which is really a wrong mindset to have on.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
June 26, 2020, 02:04:17 PM
I was a bit saddened that a guy who was genuinely interested in trading quit it because of bad results and maybe bad trades.
But, while I was checking around, I saw that he actually is still interested and finding solutions, which is how the trading works. He was looking for advice here HERE and HERE ALSO so he is on the right track because in trading that is how it goes, we make mistakes but we must have the courage to learn from the mistakes and the ability to bounce back even stronger and wiser.

Anyone who feels trading is not meant for them, just spare a thought and you will feel any business you do would require some sort of trading either ways and there exist no business where you don't have to make financial decisions. So yeah, either you content yourself with daily jobs and services or learn the art of market and grow of your own.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
June 26, 2020, 08:44:40 AM
Doing something without knowing about it will make you to lose your money, trading is also the same kind of thing.Each and everyone who is trading cryptos are losing at some point but what we have to do is to keep our profits more than our loss so we won't go bankrupt.Trading isn't for everyone but you are in need of making money in short term then trading is one of the best choice available but before doing it we have to learn the strategies, analysis and how to choose our coins based on our trading span.

I think that everyone can learn how to trade, but not everyone will become a real professional who can provide themselves and their family with profit from trading. But in any case, you should not be upset, because every trader still loses their money, but you need to learn how to minimize losses.

There are strategies has been given and been teach on internet but not everyone can easily adopt the system since majority rely on their beliefs that they can easily earn with trading and do some short cuts regarding on technicalities and others. But if we are patient to learn thing for sure we can  minimize our losses and get a high chance to gain from it, also we should erase the mindset about losing and always think positive with correct action.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
June 26, 2020, 08:27:09 AM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 25, 2020, 04:27:04 PM
Well it is really not easy to make money in trading. If you really give up in trading, how about invest or hold the coin for long until the price will increase, I think that is better than trading.
Investing is in fact different than trading and requires different skills but that does not mean that it is easier, an investor will need to hold his coins no matter what until it reaches his target price and this can be a very dangerous strategy especially if you want to implement this strategy with new altcoins, we have seen countless examples of people doing this over the years on the forum and getting awful results, as such you will need to know how to do your due diligence and the ability to know which coin is good to hold for the long term and which is not, but you will never know if you were right until it is too late making investing a very difficult way to make money.
Investment aim is to gather more then hodl until the right time to sell comes, in short, this is for the long term target with high return. While trading is buying and selling in a short span of time, thus it means it's aiming for the short term with small return. Both is not that easy when you aren't ready for it, thus OP is not yet ready to dive in with the real market. I know trading is not for everyone but if you train, learn, and work hard for it I'm sure the results is worth it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 25, 2020, 01:01:02 PM
You say your "luck" is not for trading? This means you think to make profit by trading, you need to be lucky? Well this is where you are wrong. Your trading profit does not depend your luck. It depends more on your experience and your skill.
You probably keep on making the same mistakes again and again. Try to see where you are going wrong and then come up with a solution!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 25, 2020, 11:53:32 AM
Well it is really not easy to make money in trading. If you really give up in trading, how about invest or hold the coin for long until the price will increase, I think that is better than trading.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 198
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 24, 2020, 10:40:45 PM
Do not try to give him directions on how he could become a better trader, sometimes it is not just about being a good trader or a bad trader. Sometimes it is about just not being for the trading world which is different than many other jobs, there is too many highs and too many lows and so forth where it is really not that easy.

Certainly most of it is about money but you can't really help someone to make more profit if they are not good at it and there is really no blueprint on how to make a profit on bitcoin because if there was there would be a ton of people using that including me and you and probably rest of the world because we all want to make profit. So, some people are not born traders and there is no way we could help them become one and should just let them be whatever they want.

Trading ventures always accompanied by ups and downs, the more you seek for the right strategy and timing the
better chances you'll be able to catch up.
Most of the time you'll encounter so many struggles when you are still starting from this venue of business, but the
more eager you are the better chances of succeeding.
It's all about how you'll manage the pressures cause even you have a good patterns to follow there's still chances that
you'll lose your position.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 288
Cashback 15%
June 24, 2020, 02:43:34 AM
Trading is for you, you don't have to think negative about your self, what you need is a proper knowledge about trading, don't focus on calls from pump and dump groups, be the one to give yourself a trade call, and always exercise patience when trading, be determined that you gonna make it and surely you will
Pages:
Jump to: