Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade on Binance via ChatGPT! - page 2. (Read 342 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
August 18, 2023, 05:45:00 AM
To enhance your security, you can refrain from granting withdrawal permissions and whitelist the coins you wish to work with. We do not allow API keys with withdrawal permissions to be added to our system. Nevertheless, if you are sharing your API key with an individual or entity, it is advisable to periodically check whether any unauthorized activities have taken place through your API on the exchange.
Hacks in the past utilize this feature to manipulate the pump and dump/trading activity of its users. Let's say your platform is working as intended but if you expose the users' API key, then it is still problematic for most users. While I do understand that this can happen with any platform, I don't see the benefit of using it here since other competitors tell us how the story goes. Personally, I am a bit biased against trading API platforms since they don't seem to offer good security measures. What kind of protection do you have in mind? Surely it is not so secret that talking about it would lead to data leaks.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
August 17, 2023, 12:38:42 PM
With Trading Operator, you can seamlessly navigate the Binance markets, execute trades, and manage positions using natural language commands. Imagine asking questions like "What's the current price of Bitcoin?" or placing orders by saying "Buy 10 ETH at $1500".

Are we too lazy to see the price of Bitcoin ourselves or do we really need to ask the OPEN AI to buy us 10 eth and we cannot buy it ourselves by placing the orders? Will it be safe to give access to our Binance account to your open AI through APIs?

You and everyone needs to understand that the main purpose of AI is not to make us lazy  Wink

I can see the main motive to start this service is to get some money from innocent traders and fool them by using the hype word "ChatGPT"

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 17, 2023, 10:24:45 AM
~snip~
That aside, 30 days an old website, supposedly owned by a company registered 3 months ago in Delaware, with no contact, no office, and no information whatsoever, so should I pay 10$ a month a month to give them access to all my funds and trade?

You see, this service could very easily become part of a package offered by a well-known company that sells hardware wallets - first you pay them $10 a month so that your seed is divided into three parts between three companies, and then another $10 to increase the possibility that someone will hack you while trading on CEX Roll Eyes

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
My post made philipma1957 wear signature
August 17, 2023, 06:23:57 AM
Imagine asking questions like "What's the current price of Bitcoin?" or placing orders by saying "Buy 10 ETH at $1500".

Apart from the above, what other importance of your project? I mean what I am seeing is that your project will help a lazy person who cannot open a tab to check the price of bitcoin. Your project will also help another lazy person who cannot use his mouse and keyboard to buy 10 ETH @1500.
It is a nice project, but someone willing to try this out should also know that the bot which has the ability to buy 10 ETH @1500 can also withdraw 5k dollars without your consent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
August 17, 2023, 05:19:06 AM
For commands that require action, user confirmation is obtained through a confirmation window. In the near future, when messages and confirmation prompts are equipped with text-to-speech features, this will also cater to visually impaired traders who wish to engage in trading.

The visually impaired can use software that provides the ability to convert images into commands, wear medical glasses, and there is a lot of software available for that, but there is no role for artificial intelligence there is no action from AI software or even automated trading.

For commands that require action, user
This holds true for any platform connected to your API. To enhance your security, you can refrain from granting withdrawal permissions and whitelist the coins you wish to work with.
It is true that the user can restrict withdrawal permissions, but you can use these accounts and in cooperation with pump-and-dump groups.
What you are trying to offer is a simple text-to-speech service and chat application, right?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
August 17, 2023, 03:26:34 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to introduce our latest innovation: Trading Operator! We've developed a new application that allows you to trade on the Binance exchange through chat-based interactions, powered by the ChatGPT framework.

With Trading Operator, you can seamlessly navigate the Binance markets, execute trades, and manage positions using natural language commands. Imagine asking questions like "What's the current price of Bitcoin?" or placing orders by saying "Buy 10 ETH at $1500".

We're thrilled to present this cutting-edge solution that combines the power of AI with the world of trading. Connect your OpenAI and Binance APIs to Trading Operator, and enjoy the benefits.

Experience the convenience of both voice and text communication in your trades. Whether you prefer speaking or typing, Trading Operator offers you a seamless experience.

Feel free to ask questions, share your thoughts, and join the conversation about the future of trading with Trading Operator. Let's revolutionize the way we trade together!

Visit us at: https://tradingoperator.com

No offense, but that seems a bit pointless to me. What exactly is the advantage of this over trading on Binance directly or over some connected app? Would it even save anyone any amount of time? The cons seems to outweigh any pros since you are now trusting ChatGPT to put in orders correctly. That kind of trust might be misguided. What if ChatGPT glitches out and puts in a wrong order? Seems way too much of a risk to me. Furthermore, as some users here have already mentioned, this leaves you open to hackers. There are simply too many attack vectors.

So what exactly are these "benefits" that you forgot to mention in your opening post? Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 16, 2023, 06:24:58 AM
What's the benefit of using your tools compared to other trading bots or trading on Binance directly? What kind of complex features that you have that others don't? Exposing Binance API is prone to hacking/abuse like what happened to 3commas and others, if what I can do is a simple buy and sell order I'd not use your platform for that.

Yeah, thrilling, can't wait for it:
- Buy 1 mbtc at 29 000!
- Buying 29 000 Micro Bitcoin Finance at 1$!
- What did you say?
- The price of WhatDoYouSee NFT is 0.02 , buy?
- Ohhh no!!!!!! Don't buy!
- Going long on Don't Buy Inu for all entire balance!

That aside, 30 days an old website, supposedly owned by a company registered 3 months ago in Delaware, with no contact, no office, and no information whatsoever, so should I pay 10$ a month a month to give them access to all my funds and trade?

It sounds like disaster waiting to happen when you combine third party which have access to our Binance API key and ChatGPT. It's publicly known ChatGPT sometimes give wrong answer and  more frequently to make mistake when it involve number/math[1-2]. I expect people who're aware of ChatGPT limitation would rather keep using Binance app/website rather than risking losing their money.

[1] https://community.openai.com/t/chatgpt-simple-math-calculation-mistake/62780 (https://community.openai.com/t/chatgpt-simple-math-calculation-mistake/62780)
[2] https://community.openai.com/t/chatgpt-calculations-are-wrong/37343 (https://community.openai.com/t/chatgpt-calculations-are-wrong/37343)

Put the word ChatGPT in a sentence, and hey you've got a revolutionary project name.

What is the need for artificial intelligence, I would understand if you said that you will make a chat or dumping data from this forum or anywhere, and use artificial intelligence to get recommendations such as buy GOGE because musk made a tweet, sell SOL because SOL bridge hacked. Like your service is converting text into commands, something that can be done via script and Binance api keys>

Hello,

In this application, we offer an opportunity for those who want to experience trading through written or voice dialogues with artificial intelligence. The main distinction from direct trading on Binance is the ability to trade using natural language or voice commands. Beyond obtaining price, volume, position, and wallet information, the platform also allows for the management of positions and assets. For commands that require action, user confirmation is obtained through a confirmation window. In the near future, when messages and confirmation prompts are equipped with text-to-speech features, this will also cater to visually impaired traders who wish to engage in trading.

No one deposits their assets with us; instead, users grant trade authorization via API. We emphasize that all sensitive data is encrypted and stored securely within our platform. The security and well-being of our members are our top priorities, and we have taken all necessary measures in this regard. However, we acknowledge that this may not be readily provable from your perspective, and your skepticism is warranted. This holds true for any platform connected to your API. To enhance your security, you can refrain from granting withdrawal permissions and whitelist the coins you wish to work with. We do not allow API keys with withdrawal permissions to be added to our system. Nevertheless, if you are sharing your API key with an individual or entity, it is advisable to periodically check whether any unauthorized activities have taken place through your API on the exchange. If you notice any suspicious activity, it is recommended to take prompt action and consider removing the API key entirely. Similarly, placing unwavering trust in platforms where you hold your assets and the cryptocurrencies you invest in is not without risks. Conducting your own research and managing your risk are essential. We believe that individuals should refrain from keeping significant amounts they cannot afford to lose with individuals, entities, or platforms beyond their control, particularly when dealing with highly speculative instruments such as crypto assets.

If our goal were to obtain API keys, we could have offered this service for free or at least provided a free trial. The choice is yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
August 16, 2023, 06:01:16 AM
Put the word ChatGPT in a sentence, and hey you've got a revolutionary project name.

What is the need for artificial intelligence, I would understand if you said that you will make a chat or dumping data from this forum or anywhere, and use artificial intelligence to get recommendations such as buy GOGE because musk made a tweet, sell SOL because SOL bridge hacked. Like your service is converting text into commands, something that can be done via script and Binance api keys>
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
August 16, 2023, 02:37:17 AM

Yeah, thrilling, can't wait for it:
- Buy 1 mbtc at 29 000!
- Buying 29 000 Micro Bitcoin Finance at 1$!
- What did you say?
- The price of WhatDoYouSee NFT is 0.02 , buy?
- Ohhh no!!!!!! Don't buy!
- Going long on Don't Buy Inu for all entire balance!

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
August 16, 2023, 02:12:27 AM
What's the benefit of using your tools compared to other trading bots or trading on Binance directly? What kind of complex features that you have that others don't? Exposing Binance API is prone to hacking/abuse like what happened to 3commas and others, if what I can do is a simple buy and sell order I'd not use your platform for that.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 15, 2023, 04:46:11 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to introduce our latest innovation: Trading Operator! We've developed a new application that allows you to trade on the Binance exchange through chat-based interactions, powered by the ChatGPT framework.

We're thrilled to present this cutting-edge solution that combines the power of AI with the world of trading. Connect your OpenAI and Binance APIs to Trading Operator, and enjoy the benefits.

Experience the convenience of both voice and text communication in your trades. Whether you prefer speaking or typing, Trading Operator offers you a seamless experience.

Feel free to ask questions, share your thoughts, and join the conversation about the future of trading with Trading Operator. Let's revolutionize the way we trade together!

Visit us at: https://tradingoperator.com
Pages:
Jump to: