Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade only Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1245 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 25, 2023, 06:52:06 PM
I agree to a certain point. Bitcoin is the stable resource and it’s the solid backing crypto needs to thrive. I do believe that trading can definitely be profitable though but also as you stated can be definitely risky, you’re basically gambling if you enter without proper knowledge. I agree on that. I've myself have faced setbacks over the years but have learned to tread cautiously. But Through the setbacks I’ve also learned and I am now getting returns on my initial investments.
While people may discourage trading based on bad experiences, I think that with sufficient caution, research, and guidance from a mentor, It is possible to succeed. But without these safeguards, it will always be highly risky. I'd personally advise that you limit trading activities to around 70 to 80 percent of their equity, focusing on a majority of their holdings on bitcoin to minimize potential losses and 20 to 30 percent in Altcoin to actively trade and gain experience gradually or an amount you’re willing to lose and possibly gain.

If you have any questions you can contact me via my Discord: https://discord.gg/dCvaBZWNcG

Activity: 476
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 25, 2023, 06:37:17 PM
Bitcoin is always safer than ALT coins so trading with bitcoins will have less chance of loss but there are some ALT coins that I don't think would be too bad to invest in. Everything will depend on the trading skills, if you have perfect trading skills then it is possible to make good money by trading in ALT coins.  

I have always preferred Bitcoin for long term investment, and I believe that no coin can beat Bitcoin for long term investment, but in some cases I have noticed that trading ALT coins is relatively more profitable than Bitcoin.  

It is possible to invest the same amount of capital only the risk is slightly higher. If we can accept the risk then surely we can make profit by trading ALT coins as well.

Most people who say in this forum that Bitcoin is a safer investment than altcoins, but most of the communities here in the crypto space industry who got rich and rose from poverty are actually because of other altcoins.

And those who got rich in Bitcoin are those who accumulated a large number of bitcoins and sold them at a high price in the market during the times when the halving or bull run came, like now there is another halving and bull run coming next year. For sure, there will be holders of bitcoin and crypto who will get rich and change their lives again.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
November 25, 2023, 01:00:16 PM
If you're good at trading, you may add additional altcoins you know about them very well to your trading portfolio, but you must never make the mistake of retaining these altcoins for long before releasing them, they are only best advised for trading and not for a long time Investment because of the risk in them, if you're also trading bitcoin, you need to maintain learning about it constantly because making profits is not all about the currency involved, but how we are good at doing what we do know best.
Trading with altcoins can certainly bring us profits if we choose altcoins that have the potential to bring us profits, yes you are right, we can only use altcoins for trading not for long-term investment, it is important for us to keep learning about Bitcoin when we If we have made an investment, don't let us stop learning about it so that we can't understand the right time to collect it. It would be better for us to do what we understand well so that we can benefit from what we have done.

There are some altcoins that is good for long term investment such as Ethereum and other huge cap altcoins since their price growth is almost the same to Bitcoin since they are just following the trend.

Low caps altcoins are the one that is not good for long term investments especially those old projects that still low caps now since they are already dead and just slowly exit scam. I have a long term Ethereum and Doge that is still now in profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2023, 12:54:44 PM
If you're good at trading, you may add additional altcoins you know about them very well to your trading portfolio, but you must never make the mistake of retaining these altcoins for long before releasing them, they are only best advised for trading and not for a long time Investment because of the risk in them, if you're also trading bitcoin, you need to maintain learning about it constantly because making profits is not all about the currency involved, but how we are good at doing what we do know best.
Trading with altcoins can certainly bring us profits if we choose altcoins that have the potential to bring us profits, yes you are right, we can only use altcoins for trading not for long-term investment, it is important for us to keep learning about Bitcoin when we If we have made an investment, don't let us stop learning about it so that we can't understand the right time to collect it. It would be better for us to do what we understand well so that we can benefit from what we have done.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2023, 12:19:08 PM
Bitcoin is always ahead of alt coins, Bitcoin always gives us the highest security. So the possibility of loss in Bitcoin trading is less. But not all alt coins are bad. There are some alt coins that we can earn a lot of money by trading. So if you are good at trading it is possible to make good money from alt-coins as well. And Bitcoin is always the best for long term investment. So I don't think you should always trade in Bitcoin, if you have skills you can make a lot of money from alt coins too.

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 24, 2023, 12:16:21 PM
Trading is a lifetime skill that is always beneficial if you know what you are doing, the biggest mistake of traders is trading alt that most times doesn't obey market structure,
when it comes to cryptocurrency, trade only Bitcoin.
Bitcoin doesn't just give you profit, it gives you security, it obeys market structure, for the past 2yrs I have been trading, I only have losess only when I trading Alt, price action trading I utilize will trading always gives me result when trading Bitcoin, but when it comes to Alt I really do feel as if am gambling, so my fellow traders, trade only Bitcoin, I don't know if anyone feel the same way?

I understand your trading thought and i think it is true that Bitcoin follows a more predictable market condition if we compare it with  some altcoins. However diversification is also a very good strategy as I think instead of trading only in one coin.. we know that Bitcoin provides best security and best stability which is more safe trading but also some traders find opportunities in the volatility of altcoins..It depends on one user risk tolerance and trading strategy. We have to find the right balance between trading Bitcoin for stability and exploring volatile altcoins. This strategy can contribute to a diversified and potentially profitable portfolio. What do you think about diversification in trading?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
November 24, 2023, 11:14:36 AM
There is no end to human learning from birth to death. Just like in trading there is a beginning of learning but there is no end of learning. When it comes to trading, a new trader learns how to profit in the market in the beginning and then increases his experience every day. No matter how much of a trading expert you are, a trader learns something new every day due to market volatility, rate hikes, military news and more. Trading carries a high level of risk, especially in a volatile market like Bitcoin. Bitcoin trading is never a guaranteed path to profit. Altcoins can be valuable assets for trading at low prices but bitcoins are so valuable that you can lose a lot of your money. There is no point in trading only bitcoins, there are many coins in the market that you can profit by trading with them. Trading is something you should always be prepared to lose.
You say you can lose money trading bitcoins and you suggest trading ALT coins on a small scale. I think you don't have much idea about ALT coins you might know about some ALT coins. I have seen so many alt coins that came in the market but created a lot of potential and lost from the market by cheating people without giving any returns, which alt coin do you ask me to trust where the market is completely dependent on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of the entire market where Bitcoin goes all other coins in the market will go. Here it makes no sense to depend on any other coin without depending on Bitcoin itself. From what I know about Bitcoin trading I would say there is no safe currency like Bitcoin where you can trade or invest with confidence.
To my knowledge till date no trader has lost his money by trading in bitcoins rather he has successfully made good profits. If anyone suggests trading altcoins I would say it would be a completely wrong decision and unethical. People who have no idea about Bitcoin are only advised to trade altcoins but no user should take such offer and take the advice as it is likely to be a complete scam. We have seen many altcoins in the past become which people still remember and not invest there for but everyone believes in Bitcoin. Although altcoins provide higher returns in short term, when the market price of the coin drops, one can't re-issue and becomes a scam. Here Bitcoin is the most dependent currency as we know and all crypto currencies depend on Bitcoin. That's why it's best to invest your money in Bitcoin with the hope of being safe and profitable.
I have always considered Bitcoin to be safe regardless of investment or trading. Sometimes many people may make some money trading ALT coins and share that story but that story of temporary profit can't motivate me to invest in other coins or trade in other coins. It's not that I don't trade in other coins apart from Bitcoin, I do trade in other coins too but that's very rarely and to a limited extent. I don't see any good reason to trust other coins in the market leaving Bitcoin. If I ever find a good reason to rely on other coins in the market instead of Bitcoin, then of course I will trade or invest in all other coins in the market instead of investing or trading in Bitcoin at that time. Now I am quite satisfied with my bitcoin trading and investing.
Activity: 312
Merit: 18
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 24, 2023, 10:42:45 AM
Bitcoin is always ahead of alt coins, Bitcoin always gives us the highest security. So the possibility of loss in Bitcoin trading is less. But not all alt coins are bad. There are some alt coins that we can earn a lot of money by trading. So if you are good at trading it is possible to make good money from alt-coins as well. And Bitcoin is always the best for long term investment. So I don't think you should always trade in Bitcoin, if you have skills you can make a lot of money from alt coins too.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
November 24, 2023, 10:39:05 AM

For trading I prefer altcoins. But for long term I prefer bitcoin. If someone invests in altcoins for long term it can be big risk. Altcoins are very risky as any time altcoins can pump or dump a lot.  .If someone invests in bitcoin then he has no risk.To invest we have to take risk if we don't take risk we will never get anything good.I prefer bitcoin over altcoins.There is no risk of losing money if we invest in bitcoin.
Altcoins are attractive because, due to their high volatility, they can bring very large profits in a very short time. In order for Bitcoin to make x2, it will need very significant capital, and some shitcoin with a small cap can make x5 in one day, and these are not the greatest results. Bitcoin, by the way, also moves very well, so for trading it is also a good tool, and even more reliable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
November 24, 2023, 08:07:50 AM
If we take it in the long term, then Bitcoin certainly wins; it can be said to be the standard and leader in the cryptocurrency market.  It always recovers and shows new ATHs.  If you compare Bitcoin with other coins, then I have no opinion, it is the best.Again, I’ll emphasize that in the long term, Bitcoin is the best investment, but I don’t always have the nerve for it)))
You need understanding of the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem because if you don't have the understanding then their is going to be a problem. And it is as if we are learning every day their benefits you get from bitcoin that others don't give even with the nature of instability. Because bitcoin have stayed longer and have survived a lot of situation that other alt coins can not survive, a lot of things did happen this year and at the same time we learned a lot. And if you closely look at the market you will noticed that somtimes if bitcoin is moving other coins don't follow and people give more priority to bitcoin than alt coins, most people don't consider security of investing all they want is 100X not putting the risk into consideration. And if you invest in bitcoin  and you have patience then you should be ready to make profit but a lot of people can not wait they want to invest and start making money.
It's a matter of risk and profit. If you're concern with the risk, let us say you are afraid of losing your money, also you're not emotionally stable and prone to stress then it's prefer to choose Bitcoin over alts because Bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency even though the profit potential is not so high. But if you're not concern of losing, like the money you trade is just your extra money or doesn't matter so much to you then it's ideal to invest with Alts because there are people who invest with alts became a millionaire. You just have to choose very well which alts is good to invest by doing research for that coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
November 24, 2023, 07:07:11 AM
There is no end to human learning from birth to death. Just like in trading there is a beginning of learning but there is no end of learning. When it comes to trading, a new trader learns how to profit in the market in the beginning and then increases his experience every day. No matter how much of a trading expert you are, a trader learns something new every day due to market volatility, rate hikes, military news and more. Trading carries a high level of risk, especially in a volatile market like Bitcoin. Bitcoin trading is never a guaranteed path to profit. Altcoins can be valuable assets for trading at low prices but bitcoins are so valuable that you can lose a lot of your money. There is no point in trading only bitcoins, there are many coins in the market that you can profit by trading with them. Trading is something you should always be prepared to lose.
You say you can lose money trading bitcoins and you suggest trading ALT coins on a small scale. I think you don't have much idea about ALT coins you might know about some ALT coins. I have seen so many alt coins that came in the market but created a lot of potential and lost from the market by cheating people without giving any returns, which alt coin do you ask me to trust where the market is completely dependent on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of the entire market where Bitcoin goes all other coins in the market will go. Here it makes no sense to depend on any other coin without depending on Bitcoin itself. From what I know about Bitcoin trading I would say there is no safe currency like Bitcoin where you can trade or invest with confidence.
To my knowledge till date no trader has lost his money by trading in bitcoins rather he has successfully made good profits. If anyone suggests trading altcoins I would say it would be a completely wrong decision and unethical. People who have no idea about Bitcoin are only advised to trade altcoins but no user should take such offer and take the advice as it is likely to be a complete scam. We have seen many altcoins in the past become which people still remember and not invest there for but everyone believes in Bitcoin. Although altcoins provide higher returns in short term, when the market price of the coin drops, one can't re-issue and becomes a scam. Here Bitcoin is the most dependent currency as we know and all crypto currencies depend on Bitcoin. That's why it's best to invest your money in Bitcoin with the hope of being safe and profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
November 24, 2023, 05:22:31 AM
If we take it in the long term, then Bitcoin certainly wins; it can be said to be the standard and leader in the cryptocurrency market.  It always recovers and shows new ATHs.  If you compare Bitcoin with other coins, then I have no opinion, it is the best.Again, I’ll emphasize that in the long term, Bitcoin is the best investment, but I don’t always have the nerve for it)))
You need understanding of the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem because if you don't have the understanding then their is going to be a problem. And it is as if we are learning every day their benefits you get from bitcoin that others don't give even with the nature of instability. Because bitcoin have stayed longer and have survived a lot of situation that other alt coins can not survive, a lot of things did happen this year and at the same time we learned a lot. And if you closely look at the market you will noticed that somtimes if bitcoin is moving other coins don't follow and people give more priority to bitcoin than alt coins, most people don't consider security of investing all they want is 100X not putting the risk into consideration. And if you invest in bitcoin  and you have patience then you should be ready to make profit but a lot of people can not wait they want to invest and start making money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
November 24, 2023, 03:30:30 AM
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 23, 2023, 10:57:20 PM
Honestly, in terms of long-term investment, all I can say is that if you have a lot of money to buy Bitcoin and if you can buy more than one Bitcoin, do it and start buying now, then hold first. Then have a goal-setting plan for when and how much you will sell it. This is the right thing to do for an investor who wants no hassle after investing.

Now, if you want daily profit, go for the altcoins, not Bitcoin. This is just my opinion and suggestion. Because in the daily trade that I do, I get more profit in altcoins than in Bitcoin. Even if my capital is only 20 dollars, if the movement of the coins in the market is aggressive, you can earn 5–10 dollars or more in a day. But you must have a deep understanding of trading as well.
If we have sufficient capital then we can buy Bitcoin in the amount we want and we must be able to hold it to be able to make a profit, it is important to have a strategy in collecting it so that we don't make mistakes in determining when is the right time to buy it.
You are right, if we want daily profits in trading then we can choose altcoins to make a profit, but we have to choose altcoins that have the potential to make a profit and if we choose the wrong type of altcoin then we will lose the money we have.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
November 23, 2023, 06:29:42 PM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 20, 2023, 04:30:10 PM
trade only Bitcoin.
I have been trading in several types of crypto, but with the current market situation, it has shown that it is not serious about making real profits for me, honestly I have to admit that Bitcoin is a good choice to trade at the moment.

From my point of view, Bitcoin is one type of digital currency that is worth considering at this time, whatever the reason, that is my personal assessment and whatever the consequences, Bitcoin is the best choice compared to the others.

Indeed, lately, carrying out trading activities with other types of crypto is a little difficult, it doesn't move like it's dead, only Bitcoin is showing good activity at the moment.

Honestly, in terms of long-term investment, all I can say is that if you have a lot of money to buy Bitcoin and if you can buy more than one Bitcoin, do it and start buying now, then hold first. Then have a goal-setting plan for when and how much you will sell it. This is the right thing to do for an investor who wants no hassle after investing.

Now, if you want daily profit, go for the altcoins, not Bitcoin. This is just my opinion and suggestion. Because in the daily trade that I do, I get more profit in altcoins than in Bitcoin. Even if my capital is only 20 dollars, if the movement of the coins in the market is aggressive, you can earn 5–10 dollars or more in a day. But you must have a deep understanding of trading as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 546
Leo is resting.
November 20, 2023, 07:24:42 AM
If we take it in the long term, then Bitcoin certainly wins; it can be said to be the standard and leader in the cryptocurrency market.  It always recovers and shows new ATHs.  If you compare Bitcoin with other coins, then I have no opinion, it is the best.Again, I’ll emphasize that in the long term, Bitcoin is the best investment, but I don’t always have the nerve for it)))

Bitcoin is a strong project and we can make profits if we know how to analyse and enter the market, we can always make profits that would earn us a good living. Bitcoin has enormous influence in the market and trading it will be more beneficial to traders because it has frequent liquidity. We trade in pairs and against each token for us to make profits from the market. Getting a good knowledge in the general trading world can be a bonus to us and we can make profits from it. It is good when we trade Bitcoin with stable coins since stable coins have fixed price and we can easily make profits from it.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
November 20, 2023, 06:30:45 AM
Hi, im newbie in cryptocurrency world, and i would like to ask ur advice - what crypto exchange to choose for BTC trading ? i need smth with not tough AML, with normal liquidity and price of coins
Thank you for attention
Hey, please use Binance, go to binance.com to get started, or download their mobile app from there. It's currently the top cryptocurrency exchange, and the first level of KYC verification is extremely easy and you should be okay once you complete that.

But if you want to earn good money from trading then you can jump into Altcoins.
I personally never recommend short-term trading to newbies because they usually mess things up when trying that unless it is someone who spends time learning everything first before they get into actual trading because knowledge is important when you are entering into trading. Buying and holding Bitcoin isn't that difficult because all you do is buy when it's low and just keep them somewhere safe, but trading is a different ball game altogether.
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
November 19, 2023, 12:13:00 PM
Trading is Bitcoin is a good choice. When the Bitcoin dominance is high. It means that mostly money of the crypto market is in Bitcoin. In this situation the movement in the price of bitcoin is very high.. So, its good time for trading.
But if you want to earn good money from trading then you can jump into Altcoins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 19, 2023, 11:44:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: