Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade or HODL? - page 30. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:14:04 PM
Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA

If you are going to trade the money you have earned through joining campaigns, you can freely do so. However, take note that trading is risky, even experience traders incur losses and some even loss a great amount of money on trading. Just make sure to invest or trade only the amount you can afford to lose. In time, you will learn from your experiences, you can also ask for people's advice and opinion, but don't depend solely on them. You must have your own preference and strategy as a trader.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
April 17, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Experience will teach you a lot of great things. However, avoid learning about trading in an expensive way. You should just avoid becoming too emotional in trading, avoid getting FOMOed and avoid panic selling because this only leads to losses. As to the time when to trade, you must trust your own judgement and speculation, because people will just advise you to buy or sell this or that depending on what they are holding and think that would help them improve the market of what coin they are supporting, again their opinion is based on their judgment, you must make your own decision.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
April 17, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
Hi guys, I have a couple of alts in my wallet right now and I want to gain profit.

I want to earn a profit while waiting for a better market value. Should I enter trading(where I don't have an idea on how to and where to start) or should I stick on HODLing my coins?

Looking at the market movement, is it a good time to start trading?

Is it risky or not an ideal move if I start to study trading using some of my holdings/alts?

I am eager to learn how to do trading(short-term or day-trading).

Any thoughts? TIA
Pages:
Jump to: