Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade sites that do not fee? - page 4. (Read 3398 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
February 08, 2017, 11:43:07 AM
One way to know which exchanges have no trading fees is by checking their status on coinmarketcap.com. Apparently, there are still some exchanges without fees, they are the last of the list and are marked with an asterisk: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 08, 2017, 11:37:10 AM
As far as I know, Chinese trading sites did not charge a transaction fee. They have recently begun to charge transaction fees.
Are there any trade sites that do not charge a transaction fee?

What are those Chinese trading sites you are referring for that doesn't have any transaction fee?

Kinda unusual for a trading exchange to run and operate continously without a fee unless there is kind hearted owner of the said exchange site who will do that but it's not possible.

Im sure none of the trading sites today doesn't have a transaction fee. It's unusual to the highest level.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2017, 11:33:21 AM
As far as I know, Chinese trading sites did not charge a transaction fee. They have recently begun to charge transaction fees.

nothing exchanger without fee, china exchanger this now is same can charge transaction fee too
only exchanger open promote can open transaction without fee
Yes you are right I also think there is no trading site that does not charge a transaction fee because surely they will need the profits from the fee. I never see any sites that do not charge a transaction fee, if there maybe just charged on coin that has little interest.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
February 08, 2017, 10:34:14 AM
I don't know why you are looking for such service.. just because of reduce 20K satoshi? if you trade on a site and earn profit. what is wrong to pay them some small amounts to cover their expenses?
sorry but I never saw any free of cost exchange. no I think it is needed. if there come any than be warn that site will be a scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
February 08, 2017, 10:21:46 AM
For me its hard to believe that there have any trading site exist in this world free to offer their service.If you do decide to use their service surely carries charge of transaction fees.Trading site must get income from their service if they want to be survived on their business actually none of the business can't survive without collecting any fees.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
February 08, 2017, 10:01:27 AM
First, none will ever make a site that will not be profitable to them, what will be their reason to make that site, out can't say that he just want to help people that's why he made a trading site without charging fees. It has fees though you just can't feel it because it is not that really high,
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 08, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

nothing exchanger without fee, china exchanger this now is same can charge transaction fee too
only exchanger open promote can open transaction without fee
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
February 08, 2017, 09:39:39 AM
In order for a service to continue working It has to charge fees to pay the developers , server costs and marketing. If you want to use something that doesn't charge any fees then It should be decentralized and P2P , Its far from being perfect at the moment but BitSquare.io could really do the job. You can also look to trade with individuals on the forums instead of looking for a site to do that.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
February 08, 2017, 08:47:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: