Pages:
Author

Topic: Trade with planning - page 4. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
December 29, 2019, 12:54:35 AM
I agree that a lot of newbie traders got burned early here because they thought it is a get rich quick scheme. So they just buy or trade without planning and the results are a disaster. But there are smart investors as well, maybe they have the experience before or just used their logical mind to learn first before joining the crypto sphere. So those are the two sets of individuals. And I'm sure those who have lost their money here have learn a valuable lesson and next time they've going to trade will careful planning. It's up to us to choose which path we wanted here.
Newbies are so very greedy where they thought that they can earn big amount of money in just short time. It is not the reality, there are big risks in trading and all of newbies should be aware of that. Newbies should protect first their capital befor they focus to earn big amount of money. Planning is required before we trade, we can win in a trade if we have plan.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 29, 2019, 12:53:52 AM
You need a trading strategy but also you need to study the charts. Be prepared for volatility and know in advance how to react if the market makes a move in either direction.

It's also essential to keep yourself updated with what's going on in the market. That should always be part of the plan as most of the time, the movement of the market is based on news and upcoming changes. Not saying that actually determines the volatility, but it affects it largely. You have to be flexible and be ready to react and take advantage of the good news and bad news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2019, 10:37:21 PM
You need a trading strategy but also you need to study the charts. Be prepared for volatility and know in advance how to react if the market makes a move in either direction.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
December 28, 2019, 10:04:11 PM
When we enter trading or anything that includes money and investment we need to do research, study and plans what we should do as it is not a joke to start with. We will put our hard earned money in it so we better plan before entering in it. I have known many who invest and quits easily since they thought crypto is a easy money that they will gain fast, they should change their outlook to really appreciate how it's possible to others to earn even in long run.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
December 28, 2019, 09:50:46 PM
I agree that a lot of newbie traders got burned early here because they thought it is a get rich quick scheme. So they just buy or trade without planning and the results are a disaster. But there are smart investors as well, maybe they have the experience before or just used their logical mind to learn first before joining the crypto sphere. So those are the two sets of individuals. And I'm sure those who have lost their money here have learn a valuable lesson and next time they've going to trade will careful planning. It's up to us to choose which path we wanted here.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 357
December 28, 2019, 09:12:09 PM
A lot of traders out there try to jump into trading and when they lose they get out equally quickly. Instead of all this it is way better to figure things out before jumping in. This is quite doable with proper guide and that’s what I found with this https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/turning-forex-into-a-side-gig-guide-for-beginner-traders/, I believe it is going to be extremely helpful for a lot of traders here.
Are you aware about "PTTP" It means that plan your trade and trade your plan. That acronym is important after all. For us to become profitable trader, we should always plan our trade and we should follow it. We will lose our money if we will just trading without a plan. Planning is the key on order to become prepared in the market. We will not become a successful trader if we are not planning our trades.
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
December 28, 2019, 04:09:54 PM
A lot of traders out there try to jump into trading and when they lose they get out equally quickly. Instead of all this it is way better to figure things out before jumping in. This is quite doable with proper guide and that’s what I found with this https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/turning-forex-into-a-side-gig-guide-for-beginner-traders/, I believe it is going to be extremely helpful for a lot of traders here.
Pages:
Jump to: