Pages:
Author

Topic: Tradebitcoin.com Free Public Beta - page 3. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 23, 2011, 08:41:29 PM
error: Which website is that?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 23, 2011, 08:26:57 PM
As it is currently designed, I would not use it at all, because it depends on enabling requests to a third party website which I do not necessarily trust.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 23, 2011, 08:25:45 PM
Hi everyone,

I've put up a tool for Bitcoin users to find each-other in the real world. This way we can trade Bitcoin locally, without needing to use through-the-mail or online services. The amount of information you give and the type is entirely up to you. The service is here:
http://tradebitcoin.com/

The original thread was on Trading.

UPDATE:
At the suggestion of AyKarsi, I've put up a feedback system.  If you get an idea for the site you can click the tab on the right and make a suggestion. Thanks AyKarsi!

UPDATE:
If you're interested in helping this project.

• Please sign up! We have four continents and lots of people but we'd love to have more.
  • Let people know. Get the word out however you can. If you are on a Bitcoin services site and you don't see the site, please submit it.
  • Link to us. If you have a bitcoin website, please link to us. We have a 100% link-back policy. I'm putting up a Spend Bitcoin page for Bitcoin services. Just message me your site.
  • Donate. The project has never received a single donation. A mere 6ptc would pay for the hosting this month. Anything you can donate helps me justify my time to my wife. lol

At the moment there is no limitation on creating accounts. Please put some method of contact in your profile! Accounts with no contact method may be culled at some point.

So what do you guys think? Would you pay a listing fee? What other information would you like to see as part of the trader profile?
Pages:
Jump to: