Pages:
Author

Topic: TradeFocus.net - Up to 3.5% Daily profit in cryptocurrencies mining - page 18. (Read 12128 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
your FB page is just 15-16 days old and yet you get around 1.1k likes? such sorcery, 1k likes but no comments or whatsoever in your posts = suspicious as SCAM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
You don't claim to be an HYIP?

it is miningcontracts. not minig

reminds me of cryptcominer...

Checked site.

Thanks, "n" of mining was missed in URL, I correct it, Cryptcominer was a copy of another website! even they text and design was not original. please don't compare us with fake companies.

k so you are a real HYIP?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
ANOTHER LIKELY TO BE HYIP MUST AVOID AT ALL COST
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Checked site.

Thanks, "n" of mining was missed in URL, I correct it, Cryptcominer was a copy of another website! even they text and design was not original. please don't compare us with fake companies.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Do you know that getting a 100% per month it is impossible? Scam.
Activity: 16

Website seems serious and different. Do you accept dogecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Checked site.

HYIP - INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK.

They are planning to start signature campaign too...
Activity: 14
Dear bitcointalk members,

Let me introduce TradeFocus.net, a new  cryptocurrency mining investment website has been launched recently.
TradeFocus is a brand name belongs to TradeFactor LLC, a financial institution specialized in cryptocurrencies trading, We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors.

To make money from cryptocurrencies, no need to mining computer anymore, no need for high electricity bills and also no need for Bitcoin mining knowledge.  Investment on Tradefocus takes care of all this for you. Tradefocus helps everyone to participate in mining cryptocurrencies without buying expensive hardware or getting involved in technical issues.

We have four data mining networks with different powers :

Bronze mining power
Hardware speed : 256 GH/S
Generate 0.6% Net Profit Daily

Silver mining power
Hardware speed : 400 GH/S
Generate 1.2% Net Profit Daily

Gold mining power
Hardware speed : 1000 GH/S
Generate 2.4% Net Profit Daily

Platinum mining power
Hardware speed : 2000 GH/S
Generate 3.5% Net Profit Daily

unlike other mining contracts, we don't keep your principal for a long time, our plan duration is only 35 days in all mining networks. you have freedom to choose another contract or withdraw your money.

checkout more details at website : https://www.tradefocus.net/miningcontracts

Best way to earn with us if you don't want to invest is by referring people. You can earn up to 10% of your referrals deposit. You don't have to make any initial deposit to become our partnership. Join for free and receive your referral link and start advertising our website.

Signature Campaign will start soon only for forum active members.
Pages:
Jump to: