Pages:
Author

Topic: Tradehil referrals: How much have you earned? - page 2. (Read 2429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
Click on your mail address in the top right corner ("Welcome [yourmailaddress here] | Log Out | flag flag"), then you have an overview over your account.
Activity: 317
Merit: 116
I don't know how to tell how many people I've referred, but since I started advertising it on my YT page I've gotten exactly $0.86 USD. I'm not exactly impressed with that.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
I am just kinda curious, how much others have earned with their Tradehill referrals and what you do with them.

As I always hate threads that start like that without the thread starter also showing his earnings, here are my stats:

Number of Users Referred: 224

Your Earned Commissions
AUD   0.0013... AUD
EUR   0.05... EUR
LR   0.36... LR
USD   22.2... USD
(I'm still missing some INR and CLP... Wink )

I usually just convert my ref income everytime I hit ~1 USD to BTC and once I hit 1 BTC, I pull it over to my wallet.

Interestingly 1 ref'ed user is worth nearly exactly 10 US cents (until now, after 1 1/2 months) or a bit less than 1 Bitcent - do some of you have different experiences? Did it "pay off" yet, to pay some ppl to take your refcode (like some did in when TH started)?

Unfortuantely it seems like I can't turn off my signature here: I do NOT want to seem like one of these stupid refspammers who just open meaningless threads to show their reflinks - I am really interested in the topic!
Pages:
Jump to: