Pages:
Author

Topic: Tradehill or tradehell? - page 2. (Read 3395 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 10, 2012, 08:27:37 AM
Check your inbox, I sent a reply 20 minutes or so ago from my personal account and our zendesk.

Our account was closed by our bank and we would like to send these checks out asap.
We are doing everything possible to get these checks out. We haven't lost any checks or forgotten to send a check. Without any prior announcement we lost our ability to send the checks when the bank closed. Had we known sooner we would have announced it.

I will let you know as soon as we have a solution. This is our number 1 priority at the moment.
You have my email address, I can provide updates when something changes. I would like to send checks out today (Tuesday) but I can not say for 100% that the setup will happen that fast.

Jered
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
January 09, 2012, 06:00:07 PM
waiting for a reply
legendary
January 09, 2012, 05:20:43 PM
e-mail sent.
January 09, 2012, 04:55:17 PM
Are you asking us to do this because you are too busy to answer the e-mails that have been coming in through support?  Honestly Jered you must be joking.  Your company is not answering my requests so you tell me to send an email to you directly?  

Why would I have to find out from this thread that you are no longer doing check withdrawals?  Did it ever occur to you to send out a mass email to everyone who has a check withdrawal in progress?  

C'mon Jered.  None of this makes any sense.  We are not this naive.  Come clean, or at least do the BARE minimum to try to salvage your company's reputation.  At least answer your support e-mails.  

I'm asking you email me personally so I can take care of it right away.
I get hundreds of emails a day personally and TradeHill info gets a lot as well. I'd like to fix this for you instead of going through the list one by one when I can prioritize the most urgent issues.

Jered

Edit: The checks will return, we should have immediately sent out a mass email notifying everyone and I acknowledge that mistake. This wasn't something we had planned. The account was shut down without notice stopping all checks from going out.

legendary
January 09, 2012, 04:17:18 PM
Are you asking us to do this because you are too busy to answer the e-mails that have been coming in through support?  Honestly Jered you must be joking.  Your company is not answering my requests so you tell me to send an email to you directly? 

Why would I have to find out from this thread that you are no longer doing check withdrawals?  Did it ever occur to you to send out a mass email to everyone who has a check withdrawal in progress? 

C'mon Jered.  None of this makes any sense.  We are not this naive.  Come clean, or at least do the BARE minimum to try to salvage your company's reputation.  At least answer your support e-mails. 
January 09, 2012, 03:38:12 PM
Send me an email '[email protected]' with the details.

All the funds are there it's just a matter of liquidity. The bank accounts were closed which makes it difficult to move funds around. Paxum takes a long time to reload and we can't send a wire if our bank account is closed.

Let me know exactly what is going on and if you want to cancel a withdrawal etc.

Jered
legendary
January 09, 2012, 10:41:09 AM
Am I the only one having trouble with Tradehell- oops, I mean Tradehill lately?  "Losing" checks in the mail and charging $12, very slow customer service response, failing to mail checks on time, etc, etc?

***UPDATE***

I am dealing with Jered directly now and he is working on my issues.  I think there is a good chance this will be resolved quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: