Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷trade.io🔷[ANN] [ICO]💲31,169,749 🔷Partner Civic & Bancor🔷HitBTC & OKEx - page 32. (Read 66178 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
is it easy to get hold of your tokens? In many ICOs there is often a nerve wracking period of time after you send in your contribution when you are waiting to claim your tokens. the quicker and easier this process is, the better it is.

The tokens I received through the bounty campaign were provided after the developers overcame an initial few hurdles of incorrect amounts being sent to wallet addresses. I've heard that people who invested in the ICO also received their tokens to their wallet.

Easiest way to access tokens through ICO's is probably through MEW (my ether wallet) in my experience. 
so they make mistake? the amount of bounty payment less than actual payment.
how many TIO loss for this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
is it easy to get hold of your tokens? In many ICOs there is often a nerve wracking period of time after you send in your contribution when you are waiting to claim your tokens. the quicker and easier this process is, the better it is.

The tokens I received through the bounty campaign were provided after the developers overcame an initial few hurdles of incorrect amounts being sent to wallet addresses. I've heard that people who invested in the ICO also received their tokens to their wallet.

Easiest way to access tokens through ICO's is probably through MEW (my ether wallet) in my experience. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
HitBTC support centre is here - https://support.hitbtc.com/hc/en-us

You have to check with the exchange, each one has different steps how to open account, how to send tokens, how to trade the tokens and withdraw, etc. Clients will need to research each exchange on the process of sending tokens to be traded there.
Activity: 45
Activity: 1078
Merit: 111
Lol the price is halving from ico price
6000 and now 3000, rip ico investor
no, more than that.
from the highest it is like 4 for 1

You are right, the market cap is low, im not that uppset because i bought at 1eth/900 TIO, but for someone who bought 1eth/600 tio when eth was at all time high... its a reall buzkill
Better to keep holding instead, treat this as your long term coins and never to sell at your loss, the volume is really low and the value went to low,
those who invested last needs to have a lots of patience for sure things will be different after the team will bring some updates here, just needed to
keep away from any exchange that this coin is already been added to avoid selling it while still in the dip.
as you said we just need holding our token instead selling for low price.
i hope tradeio team still working hard to develop this project

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
You are right, the market cap is low, im not that uppset because i bought at 1eth/900 TIO, but for someone who bought 1eth/600 tio when eth was at all time high... its a reall buzkill
Better to keep holding instead, treat this as your long term coins and never to sell at your loss, the volume is really low and the value went to low,
those who invested last needs to have a lots of patience for sure things will be different after the team will bring some updates here, just needed to
keep away from any exchange that this coin is already been added to avoid selling it while still in the dip.

Yea if you invested at ico you'll have to stick around for the long haul. May as well wait until exchange and Liquidity pool is launched and hope momentum keeps going from there. I think price can bounce back once some of these goals are met.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
I correctly understood the team that in the near future you can not wait for significant events from the project?
i believe that exchanges are gonna be big gainer this Year both regulate and decentral exchanges so i know where i will put most of my crypto holdings
Exchange, trading platform, member area/dashboard, e-wallet and Liquidity pooL are scheduled to be operational in April 2018.

i know exchange will be launch in april 2018.
but liquidity pool, e-wallet, etc. where do you get that information?
please provide the link

According to trade io homepage, they actually have liquidity pool in january 2018, but as the 'formation' of liquidity pool. So perhaps will be a while before it is 'released'. Possibly after exchange listing in april?
Once market adoption of our services gets underway, the token price will increase as value is added. The TIO token is not a short term gamble, it is a long term investment. We appreciate your patience."
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Exchange, trading platform, member area/dashboard, e-wallet and Liquidity pooL are scheduled to be operational in April 2018.
i know exchange will be launch in april 2018.
but liquidity pool, e-wallet, etc. where do you get that information?
please provide the link
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Thanks for the link. I am just thinking if it is worth to get the required tokens now while they are cheap.
I think shitcoins don't raise so many millions dollars on ICO, so I think it's definitely worth doing
Thanks for the link. I am just thinking if it is worth to get the required tokens now while they are cheap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Join us next Monday (Feb. 19) at 8:30PM CST for a live AMA with Bancor Co-founder Eyal Hertzog in the trade.io English Community Telegram group: https://t.me/TradeToken
Great! I hope that some very positive news for TIO will be announced there on AMA
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Join us next Monday (Feb. 19) at 8:30PM CST for a live AMA with Bancor Co-founder Eyal Hertzog in the trade.io English Community Telegram group: https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Let's say, current TIO= $1, and I hold 2500 TIO at wallet for liquidity pool.. Is it my asset lock equivelant to $2500? I only want my eligible Trade token to join pool without add some $ equivalent for asset lock.. Is it  I still  eligible to join the  pool?
I don't know what you're talking about, because the coin price  is now 38 cents on coinmarketcap
Pages:
Jump to: