Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader and drops of water - page 2. (Read 231 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 19, 2018, 04:24:15 AM
Trader and drops of water
When you really enter the crypto market, you can not avoid the trade crypto. So you also need the skills of a trader whether you are a holder or not.
Make profits like drops of water:
- Patience: This is the virtue of a good trader. You must looking for reasons not to enter orders instead of always wanting to make a profit.
- Earn 1-2% profit per transaction. why not? Always set a goal of just a few percent. It's like water droplets, let's imagine the droplets flowing, it will be full.
- You do not have to enter orders every day, every hour. Find the best entry point when all the signals you have overlap. Always avoid to lose before you earn profits.
This is not exactly advice, just the experience I experienced. Thanks for reading

Good advices but i have extra few words to the second point. Fixed 1-2 % is not optimal strategy in my opionion. Sometimes we see opportunity on low valutable coins on 5 min candles for max 0,5% profit. Sometime we see good opportunity on 1h candles on high volatility coins where we can without problem grab 10% in 1-3 h. Thats why in some trades 1% is dream and in others 10% is simple (but risk is bigger too). Thats why i grab profit when i see that there is nothig more to take from market. Or i start to doubt it will go higher (i start to drop 25% of asset each sell). It can be on 1% profit, 10% profit or 5% waste. I dont care.
Activity: 100
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 11:40:46 PM
Trader and drops of water
When you really enter the crypto market, you can not avoid the trade crypto. So you also need the skills of a trader whether you are a holder or not.
Make profits like drops of water:
- Patience: This is the virtue of a good trader. You must looking for reasons not to enter orders instead of always wanting to make a profit.
- Earn 1-2% profit per transaction. why not? Always set a goal of just a few percent. It's like water droplets, let's imagine the droplets flowing, it will be full.
- You do not have to enter orders every day, every hour. Find the best entry point when all the signals you have overlap. Always avoid to lose before you earn profits.
This is not exactly advice, just the experience I experienced. Thanks for reading
Pages:
Jump to: