Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader for Hire - page 4. (Read 737 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
April 22, 2019, 12:58:19 AM
Keep in mind, I am only looking to work with people that will not run away after I make them profit and then not pay me.
PM me only if you are serious, and have more than 0.2 btc that you can trade with.

You might want to use an escrow for this or a 2-of-3 multisig address. The owner would send the money to them and then they'll pay you based on the profits that you made on your trade on a weekly basis.

Why not use a cryptocurrency trading bot instead? Like Gunbot

I think this option is safer instead of allowing you to access the owner exchange account. There's no need for them to expose their email and password, they just need to give you the API access.

And I cannot prove you are as accurate as you mentioned.

Yeah, showing his real portfolio/trade history might increase the confidence though.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 22, 2019, 12:48:42 AM
This is the first time I saw someone in this forum offering his service.
My honest opinion if I have to decide, I would not use this service because I want to improve my trading skills and maximize my income.

And I cannot prove you are as accurate as you mentioned.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 21, 2019, 09:37:04 PM
Why not use a cryptocurrency trading bot instead? Like Gunbot

Then after having that software, ask for the API keys and Secret to prevent from withdrawal. It's easier especially if you only need a few trades to do it. You can customize it to whatever strategy you need, and it would help you make it easier.

It's an assurance for the user/client that you won't be able to run away with the money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Official AltCreator Account
April 21, 2019, 09:23:31 PM
With 90% trading accuracy?you must be millionaire by now?with that accuracy you can sell your house to use as capital since you can surely make that 90% higher instantly?sorry but i just find this inaccurate for a EXPERT TRADER .No offense only asking for knowledge of everyone that might consider your offer

Goodluck and thanks for the reply if there’s

First of all, remember, I swing trade BTC. I execute a few trades per month, which have high probability, and net more gains than a normal scalp trade. From one swing trade, I can make 30-70% profit.
And I cannot sell my house because risk comes with risk. For example, when BTC rocketed to 5300 in less than 3 hours, a 1000$ move btw, people with stop losses would have lost 5x more than they thought they would if not liquidated because the action happens so fast that the stop loss market order would get executed once the price is 200$ above the price you set it to. These types of moves are rare, but still out there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 21, 2019, 08:45:50 PM
With 90% trading accuracy?you must be millionaire by now?with that accuracy you can sell your house to use as capital since you can surely make that 90% higher instantly?sorry but i just find this inaccurate for a EXPERT TRADER .No offense only asking for knowledge of everyone that might consider your offer

Goodluck and thanks for the reply if there’s
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Official AltCreator Account
April 21, 2019, 07:55:34 PM
Experienced Trader

Hi! I am an experienced trader in crypto, and I have been trading on bitmex and bitfinex for almost 2 years now.
I recently got into trading on Deribit for their option trading. My trading accuracy is around 90% accurate.
I am looking for individuals or groups that are looking to hire someone that can manage their accounts and give them passive profits on their portfolios.

I had an excellent job in one very popular crypto signal platform, and I am the one that brought it to its popularity. But now I am looking to work with myself, and others on this managing project.

FAQ

What type of a trader are you?

I am a swing based trader, I hold trades for over a week usually, and my current trade that i'm in, I've been holding it for 2 weeks almost.

How do you manage my porfolio?

I simply log into your Bitmex/Bitfinex/Deribit account and I start trading on your account.

Can you steal my money?

I cannot, even if I wanted to. With access to your account I cannot withdraw, unless I have access to the email and authentication on your phone. (aka impossible)

Whats your Fee?

I charge 35% on profits made, If a larger individual that wants me managing larger amounts of money, I can reduce that fee greatly.

Keep in mind, I am only looking to work with people that will not run away after I make them profit and then not pay me.
PM me only if you are serious, and have more than 0.2 btc that you can trade with.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask
Pages:
Jump to: