Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader made 89% profit in minutes. Have anyone experienced it..? - page 4. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
This trader has made a profit of $40000, with the capital investment of $45000. This too is achieved using the stablecoins USDT and USDC. In between the trader has borrowed $40500 and with the swapping between exchanges has netted the profit of $40000 after paying a transaction fees of $2000. In simple the process involved in the trade is being depicted in a flowchart.

Source : coindesk

Just finished reading the Coindesk article. Truly remarkable what that person did, as also pointed out in the article itself "Not bad for a few minutes of work. But just imagine how long it took for someone to figure this out."

And I think the second sentence is the key, it seems that this person was the first that did it to that extend with this setup. Truly something fantastically planed and executed, certainly with the necessary knowledge and financial background in case something goes wrong. Also, if you are a small investor and just trade around 10-20K or as most newbies do even lower then you aren´t even able to put of such a stunt financially as well as mentally. My experience is, if you aren´t used to big number they scare you and having 45K and taking a 405K loan is something not everybody would dare. Looking forward if they close that gap or if more people jumpt that bandwagon

@romero121 firstly I have never traded more than few hundred dollars, because crypto’s are very risky to trade in the short term, and secondly I also didn’t like the fact that he borrowed money to trade, because if his trade call would have gone wrong then he would have lost lots of money.

Furthermore @DoubleEdgeEx I believe that he’s an experienced trader hence he was able to pull this off, and therefore I strongly urge others not to try and copy him, because you’ll may end up loosing lots of money if your trade call goes wrong due to your inexperience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
Just finished reading the Coindesk article. Truly remarkable what that person did, as also pointed out in the article itself "Not bad for a few minutes of work. But just imagine how long it took for someone to figure this out."

And I think the second sentence is the key, it seems that this person was the first that did it to that extend with this setup. Truly something fantastically planed and executed, certainly with the necessary knowledge and financial background in case something goes wrong. Also, if you are a small investor and just trade around 10-20K or as most newbies do even lower then you aren´t even able to put of such a stunt financially as well as mentally. My experience is, if you aren´t used to big number they scare you and having 45K and taking a 405K loan is something not everybody would dare. Looking forward if they close that gap or if more people jumpt that bandwagon
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
This trader has made a profit of $40000, with the capital investment of $45000. This too is achieved using the stablecoins USDT and USDC. In between the trader has borrowed $40500 and with the swapping between exchanges has netted the profit of $40000 after paying a transaction fees of $2000. In simple the process involved in the trade is being depicted in a flowchart.

Source : coindesk

Pages:
Jump to: