Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader or Gamblers. - page 21. (Read 2401 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
better I choose to be a trader rather than gamble because I think a trader is safer if the price goes down you can hold and most likely the price can go back to the expensive price while gambling if you lose then your assets immediately disappear instantly.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
May 01, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

There are some same factors of being a trader and gambler , like the risks though , but then again gambler is so much though you can have a big loss and a low rate of possibility to win like a 50 50 chance or should i say 80 to 20 percent only , and it's depending on the lucky , or are the odds with you right?.

In trading you will just need your brain and be a strategic person and having a wise decision , yes the temptation will come it's part of our human nature but if we just choose the wise decision i think we will have a brighter future. We have a choice, and at the end the only one we can blame is ourselves.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 09:35:16 AM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
Actually, Self is our biggest enemy here you are right my winning is according to my decision and my losing is also according to my decision. Yes I admit that sometimes my greediness is the reason why I regret sometimes. Greediness  is what we have thats why we only lose and lose. Our winning is based on what we done.
Maybe yes in terms of positive approach regarding to this business, we do have options and if we will calculate well and assess properly then we will be
able to earn and succeed from this journey, better to know how far you can go and take the risk, holding your assets and make sure that you have a
good knowledge about the project will let you grow from this industry, you are doing proper trading when you study the market before place an entry but in the other side you are doing gambling if you don't know anything about your assets.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.
you are right. Trading with leverage is one of the dream killers in trading. Except you apply proper risk and money management with leverage its most certain that such gamblers always loose their capital.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
May 01, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Doing gambling in any angle was not a good habit, but in choosing trade is a good choice for us to earn properly especially in this type of business industry on Bitcoin or altcoin world. But of course, if we are going to do trade we must no. 1 know how to control our emotion first so that in the end we can avoid to experience to lose.
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

This is true. This reminds me of the word avid, which comes from this temptation to earn more and more money. The best is to be slow, allocate your risks, rely only on your own experience and be gradual.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
May 01, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Actually, Self is our biggest enemy here you are right my winning is according to my decision and my losing is also according to my decision. Yes I admit that sometimes my greediness is the reason why I regret sometimes. Greediness  is what we have thats why we only lose and lose. Our winning is based on what we done.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 08:43:57 AM
I prefer more on trading than gambling because in trading your skills will decide to your profits while on the gambling the house have more advantage to you so there is a big chance of losing than wining there, but everyone have different opinions regarding to this matter and they will choose what's best fit to their personality and for me I'm fitted more on trading rather than gambling. Both can provide you huge profit if you play well and have strategies to use but those two have different ways to win and if you love what're doing then continue it and strive for more.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
Every now and then... I like to do a little gambling...  Tongue it's like going to Vegas. But then you must be ready to face the consequences too...
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 01, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
After all, in gambling we usually have a negative expectation and this is just gambling, professional trading always has a positive mathematical expectation and only a matter of distance when we get a profit.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
I do not like to play gambling because I know there are only a few of the millions who do it that will be a success, unlike a trade that will make many people successful
Everybody will choose trading, because gambling is such a bad thing that you can lose all your money in just one game. Trading is pure business. If you have experience then you can become good and successful trader. On the other hand a gambler loses all his money at the end and left and even left himself in debts. Gambling is the root of crimes.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 06:27:09 AM
If you have Patience, Holding Power and have Control on your greed you are a trader. But if you greedy and have a hurry to make a good profit or you want to get quick rich then its gambling and more chances of losing.
There is no positive result if a person is greedy, even in gambling when you play skilled based games you also need to do the right timing.
It's important to fully understand your chance so you can manage yourself properly, usually big reward games are too risky, like playing a lottery and it's gambling.
There is no rocket science involved in this game. Whatever you are going in there is just for the disaster that you yourself want to take up for your life. People never understand this fact when they are just playing. But after a time span, when they come to know the dark side of picture, they start regretting their life. At that time, they start thinking of that stupid positivity came at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 01, 2018, 03:51:04 AM
gambling is full of uncertainty, and surely you will get more defeat than a victory because fully gambling depends on luck. so I prefer trading, in trading, there is no loss if you can patiently hold it because in the end, the coin will bounce back.
Activity: 54
May 01, 2018, 03:29:35 AM
I will choose trader because in trading you can gain profit everyday same as gambler but when your coin will lose or your coin is going down you can hold it in a long time and sell it again when the price is high and in gambling they have big probability to lose your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 03:11:44 AM
The purpose of trading of goods is to trade in the purpose of earning profit. The businessman who is doing business is called the businessman. Trader is someone who trades on the currency or stock market. Trader makes money on the price changes of instruments which they trade or they have the sole purpose of making business profits. Otherwise gambling can be a fun and exciting, low-risk recreational activity for some people. For others, however, gambling shifts from casual pastime to serious addiction. Gambling destroys human life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 03:10:29 AM
I love trading because it will give you a smart strategic plan to invest and it is very exciting task especially when the value started to bullrun. Gambling has a small percentage to win, Compared to trading. Though both of this things are risky...
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
Do not be tempted by gambling because there is no benefit at all and gambling can ruin us. True you say our enemy is ourselves. So make no mistake for decisions, trade better than gambling
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 01, 2018, 01:33:40 AM
I know very well about the Trading and Gambling, compared to gambling i see we get more benefits through trading if we hold the coin for certain period of time. Through Gambling there is huge risk involved in it, but the chances of winning through gambling are very less, so mostly i prefer to invest in trading instead of gambling.
Gambling is too risky if we will expose ourselves so much in gambling, our chance is low so definitely we will loss.
Trading can give us success because with educated guess we will improve and eventually we can master trading and can give consistent profit to us.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 01, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
I know very well about the Trading and Gambling, compared to gambling i see we get more benefits through trading if we hold the coin for certain period of time. Through Gambling there is huge risk involved in it, but the chances of winning through gambling are very less, so mostly i prefer to invest in trading instead of gambling.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
May 01, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
Win or lose, only you can call the shot! Trading is totally different from gambling. Some may argue that both trading and gambling is control and determined at random but I stand to disagree. Trading require more wit and deliberateness that gambling lack of.
Pages:
Jump to: