Pages:
Author

Topic: Trader or Gamblers. - page 31. (Read 2401 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
April 18, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
Well gambling or trading it is still the same(sorry for this term but I am one of the person who is addict in investing) do I would say I waste money to earn more and gain more that is my term for myself who invest and invest. Still If I am one of those persons that is an addict I can still stop spending money I learn to control myself for the best results and proper future earnings.

Also I would say trading and gambling at just one big word of gambling why? because in trading you get to cash out your money and try to make it big and a rise but sometimes and the end you win you lose and you try.

Activity: 784
Merit: 282
April 18, 2018, 03:27:15 AM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

I completely agree. Whether or not you are day trading for a large investment bank or day trading from your bed at home, trading is akin to gambling, most especially in the cryptocurrency industry. Everything is so volatile and susceptible to pumps and dumps that are influenced by news, personalities, and even simple tweets. Unlike traditional stocks, technical analysis are thrown out the window and a tweet from McAfee can change your fortune overnight.

It's a big risk but at the same time can also be done right to yield big wins. Probably why so many people have become addicted to it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
very practical
Activity: 36
Merit: 4
April 18, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
I enlightened a few things in your post. Thank you!
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
April 17, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
trading without reading roadmap,whitepaper;team member is a gambling trading without any knwoledge is a gambling and it can be worst on gambling if you invest in a scam project atleast in gambling youhave a chance to win but when you invest in a scam project your money will only worth 1 satouchi
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 17, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

This reminds me of my trading experiences. Looks like you were right all along. All decisions that were made in trading, all of it are the matter of winning or losing that probably depends on ourselves. Our techniques/tactics/plan can be a successful or not and will make them our guide in our next trades. At least,  our own experience will help us to grow and become an expert and skilled in trading.

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 17, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

Indeed. This reminds me of term “greed” which comes out of this temptation to earn more and more money without thinking anything. At the end you see yourself in situation where no one can give you hand and your investment boat is already halfway to sink. Now that’s what relates to what you saying, “you are your own enemy”. Yeah surely that’s the case and you know what, In the long run things do get messy if we don’t upgrade our emotions and we can end up loosing like I said above. Better be slow, gradual and fill the pot completely.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 17, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

The most people want fast and easy money so they will try to gamble with a market and finally blame on market manipulation if they lose money. Even experts can't tell you the accurate prices on a daily basis but they can predict the prices for the long term based on project features. So you should use an only small portion of your investment amount for trading and rest you should invest and wait for markets to give you profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 17, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gambling. No one on earth will win in gambling for long term. If you ever win its only your lucky day.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 03:29:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: