Pages:
Author

Topic: Traders need to learn - page 2. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 260
April 07, 2020, 04:36:17 AM
One of the core troubles accustomed to traders of crypto currency is their mindset.

Believe me, as a trader, you need to be confident and always trade to win and make profits.

Never have it in mind that you are trading to lose, develop a strong mentality and always dyor

Your mindsets determines what you see on a trade chart anytime

I agree. As a trader we must have a strong control with our mindset as well as being able to hold into our emotions not to affect that decision making we are going to decide. Always have an optimistic approach at everything and do not doubt your decision into the trading strategy you have made. Always think that you will going to make profit from every trades although the reality is there are risks that can be associated on doing such, like experiencing loss. Always have in mind that loss is part of trading and investment but it must not discourage you to continue what you are doing. If you already experienced great loss, pause for a moment, think deeply and observe on which part you must improve to be able to gain profit the next time you do trading. Never give up on trading, just be confident and never doubt yourself.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 07, 2020, 04:33:16 AM
One of the core troubles accustomed to traders of crypto currency is their mindset.

Believe me, as a trader, you need to be confident and always trade to win and make profits.

Never have it in mind that you are trading to lose, develop a strong mentality and always dyor

I agree that confident and able to make analysis is one way to get profit. But we must also continue to monitor price movements because changes in trends affect the analysis that has been made and should also be disciplined in implementing the strategy

your saying that we need consistency which was also correct and one of the key factors for a succesful trading  .

monitoring the price is simillar to analysis but i think not all the time analysis can be accurate enough to help you win your trade   . so consistent anaylsis is not really that cool to do but being consistent  in the means of trying again and again after a loose can help you master your moves and learn from your mistakes which is right thing to do as well  .
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 07, 2020, 04:20:26 AM

I agree that confident and able to make analysis is one way to get profit. But we must also continue to monitor price movements because changes in trends affect the analysis that has been made and should also be disciplined in implementing the strategy
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
April 07, 2020, 03:52:03 AM
of course traders must learn from the mistakes they have made, it is very difficult, but it can make you more confident, and indeed it takes time to get up, if you don't want to lose your money too much, use small capital, your emotions will surely will be controlled  Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 07, 2020, 12:04:07 AM
when becoming a trader, the market seems to hit us from many directions, where our psychological will be destroyed, and our minds panic. therefore as a psychology trader in my opinion is very important, because most traders today only learn technicalities with a larger portion

Activity: 573
Merit: 102
April 06, 2020, 07:40:22 PM

You are right, trading requires lots of learning. It's not a profession you can just jump into without understanding both the basic and the advanced concept of it. I have to say that always setting a good mindset goes a long way but putting at the back of your mind that the trade can go south makes you calculate your risk perfectly before jumping into a trade. A lot of things contributes to making profits in cryptocurrency and all of them plays a vital part, from the reading of the chat, to having perfect control of your emotions to knowing if the coin you're trading is a pump and dump coin and so on.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
April 06, 2020, 06:56:50 PM
Well, I suppose you couldn't call yourself a trader if you didn't learn, and even if that wasn't of interest the painful loss is an experience one can't forget.

Plus, if a trader doesn't learn then there won't be much they could do after a few losses so the trouble is that as long as a trader decides to temper with reading/predicting the market its ultimately their predicament to loss, rarely profit yet, inevitably learn or else they're simply out and done for.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
April 06, 2020, 06:28:00 PM
We as traders in the crypto world there are always advantages and disadvantages, but in trading we have a way each and different science then the results we get are also different, so to improve the results we should learn more details about trading so that the way we get is also satisfactory.
Keep learning is what we need in order to be more productive and successful in our goal.
It is in our mindset to earn and it only is succeeded if we have to work on it and just be confident enough that we already know the basic but rather to acquire and learn how to use new technology or tool in trading. It really needs this time knowing that the market is so volatile and you'll have to be advance in order to win. There are several upgrades happen in crypto trading and that much be helpful if you know it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
April 06, 2020, 05:20:19 PM
I couldn't find any information about Nominex. Is this a new exchange?
I was interested in the platform primarily because they offer really favorable terms to their traders. Come and see for yourself. https://nominex.io
Favorable conditions for traders? This should attract traders, but you understand that this is not enough. Sad
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 06, 2020, 04:12:49 PM
Mentally balance to me make any trader more comfortably while carryout their trades daily. As a potential trader I am, many of the time I trade for profit are based on my mentally balance situations. When there is unbalance mental issue when to it come to trade, there is a probability of such trader running at the loose.

Also, be more technical as a trader when it come to opportunities sorting in the world of cryptocurrency. Don't be greedy when you're trading, take profit when  needed and when appropriate.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
April 06, 2020, 03:48:49 PM
Every trader should discover a strategy that works for him or her and adhere to it. Don't give ears to the thousand and one gurus on the internet that tend to know more than everybody.
Activity: 93
April 06, 2020, 03:43:35 PM
I was interested in the platform primarily because they offer really favorable terms to their traders. Come and see for yourself. https://nominex.io
Activity: 16
April 06, 2020, 03:26:06 PM
To start, you need to choose a platform for trading, I'm talking about a cryptocurrency exchange. The choice of the exchange should be approached responsibly.
Hi, bro. Yes, you are right, you need to approach the choice of a cryptocurrency exchange very responsibly. Pay attention to the Nominex cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 93
April 06, 2020, 12:59:59 PM
To start, you need to choose a platform for trading, I'm talking about a cryptocurrency exchange. The choice of the exchange should be approached responsibly.
Hi, bro. Yes, you are right, you need to approach the choice of a cryptocurrency exchange very responsibly. Pay attention to the Nominex cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 0
April 06, 2020, 12:28:51 PM
Major thing a successful trader Technical analysis is the science of using past trends as well as other data to give you an idea of what’s going to happen in the future. second  market news and  perfect chart reader . So good trade.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
April 06, 2020, 11:59:34 AM

That's the obvious way to do it.
Without being optimistic of what will happen then you are just feeding all the crocodiles in the trading platform or you are just wasting time.

Your first goal is to make profits and not to give profits to others.
Then you will lose of course, but your goal is to win so that won't stop you until the end.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 06, 2020, 11:17:08 AM

Yes, very positive. When you have a strong mentality to gain profit from a trading then you try to learn more and more about trading. Maximum time we do our trading without proper knowledge so that we lost our investing wealth. So be every trader gather better knowledge and be a successful gainer.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
April 06, 2020, 10:09:08 AM
I think nothing can be more altruistic and value laded than to concur that traders actually need to learn.
Apparently,  anyone that is remotely interested in learning about crypto online trading must have taken part in some form of trading. Basically,  as the issue of crypto trading gets more and more mainstream attention, newer players In the space want to enter the market and get their slice of the crypto pie. they must endeavour to learn the nitty gritty of crypto trading, control emotions so as not to engage in panic buy or panic sell to enter this exciting market. They need cryptocurrency trading guide from trusted experts in the crypto space before they can assure themselves of absolute readiness to excel in crypto trading.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
April 06, 2020, 08:19:19 AM
We as traders in the crypto world there are always advantages and disadvantages, but in trading we have a way each and different science then the results we get are also different, so to improve the results we should learn more details about trading so that the way we get is also satisfactory.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 06, 2020, 08:14:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: