Pages:
Author

Topic: Traders, what are your views in 2019. - page 16. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 02, 2019, 07:48:13 PM
I think volatility will continue in the price of bitcoin but I doubt if we will see big swing.  I am ready to catch in on these fluctuations as short term trader.  I believe Bitcoin is still good long term hold and price of bitcoin will shock everyone when the bull kick in!

I agree with you mate I think everyone should wait for this time to come and to see the market of bitcoin recovering the fall. It takes time is surely only patience will work out. I am very hopeful that same as 2nd last year 2019 will be the year of bitcoin and we will see changes for good. As for now people are investing which shows investors are hopeful this year.
Yes.As traders,we should always be hopeful and never stop investing and believing in bitcoin because once a bull run will start,we will all benefit from cryptos.My views for 2019 are very much positive so as early as now,i want to have a good mindset about crypto trading.I'll still keep on investing and will be willing to add them in my portfolio.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 02, 2019, 04:13:11 PM
I think volatility will continue in the price of bitcoin but I doubt if we will see big swing.  I am ready to catch in on these fluctuations as short term trader.  I believe Bitcoin is still good long term hold and price of bitcoin will shock everyone when the bull kick in!

I agree with you mate I think everyone should wait for this time to come and to see the market of bitcoin recovering the fall. It takes time is surely only patience will work out. I am very hopeful that same as 2nd last year 2019 will be the year of bitcoin and we will see changes for good. As for now people are investing which shows investors are hopeful this year.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
January 02, 2019, 03:59:08 PM
To be honest no one could exactly predict where is the bottom of bitcoin. As well as wee seen the bottom of 2018 is almost 3K. And yearly candle closed on 3.7K zone. In my in my opinion this bottom we will not see again on 2019. Every trader's have own opinion and calculation. But I am not expecting anymore that bitcoin will touch 3K. I am expecting a revolution on 2019 same like we have seen on 2017. Not very much investors entered on crypto market on 2018, its my own observation from last years. That was the reason dropped price bitcoin price. I am expecting new investors will enter on crypto market again and we can see something good on this year. However, think positive and try to motivate new investors on crypto market then we can expect another revolution. Best of luck all crypto user on this year. Hope we can do something best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
January 02, 2019, 11:40:27 AM
even though the market is in the bear market still we can get profit from development coins like neo binance and tron are expected to see growth in 2019 because of their tieups and new developments
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
January 02, 2019, 11:15:28 AM
People have very huge expectation on this year because last year we have seen a complete downfall in terms of price and in terms of market cap. Everybody is moving in the positive direction whether they will get benefits in 2019 because there is much major news to be released in this year. So this year it is going to be very exciting which will help to reach the new desired targets in the market.

If the mass is preparing for a good 2019 just like how they expected 2018 to be a good year, I'll probably be better off lowering my expectations of the market even further.

I'll only turn bullish in the near term if we break the $6000 level, and as long as that isn't the case, there isn't much reason to expect any sort of increase beyond $5000. $6000 was what people considered very low before it broke, and now that "very low" level will form a massive challenge to break through. If we manage to do that, 2019 is what I consider to be a great year.

In the end, be careful what you wish for people, have more respect for the levels we're currently hovering around, regardless of how "low" they may look.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 02, 2019, 10:18:49 AM
For me on this year probably there's a slight progress of the market, but in my opinion not on this month.  Which is maybe mid term or before november because market still very stagnant and so tough, common reason why it's  still very difficult to predict where the next move
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
January 02, 2019, 09:11:16 AM
Like someone said above that 2018 is correction year for bitcoin, i agree with that statement, but say that it will recover now is too soon, IMHO
I would like to say it after we pass the first quarter from 2019. Im sure the market will still bear, but sometime will happen bull run ( in the bear trend ). This situation will make profit for short time frame trader and daily trader.
I hope we all fine, and will see the moon again like was.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 08:55:08 AM
For traders, I can tell them that this new year is hoping to increase the volume of the market to be successful and to grow their 2019 growth and hopefully the market price will be pumped back. and not just traders waiting for everyone to pump but also our bounty hunters who continue to look forward to the increase and we are still waiting for the market price rise this coming 2019.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 04:08:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2019, 03:59:49 AM
2018 is year of correction and i have no doubt about that and i'm sure most of traders aren't get decent profit last year because the situations were became very hard and my expectation on 2019 is all of cryptocurrencies market will be recover or i expect after new year since january there will be good news regarding the price movement and overall i wish on 2019 it will became an recover year for all of the market
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 02:58:38 AM
People have very huge expectation on this year because last year we have seen a complete downfall in terms of price and in terms of market cap. Everybody is moving in the positive direction whether they will get benefits in 2019 because there is much major news to be released in this year. So this year it is going to be very exciting which will help to reach the new desired targets in the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
January 02, 2019, 02:16:32 AM
were did you think Bitcoin's price will be at this time next year and What are your thoughts and technical reasons why bitcoin will not go beyond $3000? Your views will be appreciated.  Thank.
There could be many technical analysis on why bitcoin will not fall below $3000 levels but I do believe this level must be a very strong psychological level hence even bitcoin will be falling down below $3000 levels, it will recover quickly. This is how the strongest support levels are working. When this support level will be holding stronger, we can expect bitcoin markets to be sideways in the beginning and then it will slowly enter into rising by the mid-of this year.

These are all just the speculations and if any highly intensive positive news will be arriving about bitcoin ecosystem, no one will able to block the bitcoin market from skyrocketing. People are expecting bitcoin ETF to be approved this year. I believe this will be the more than enough news for bitcoin to hit $20,000 levels again this year.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
January 02, 2019, 01:22:22 AM
In terms of developement for Bitcoin and other Cryptos it has been a very positive year and 2019 should be better. However when good news comes out it doesn't always mean the price will rise.

Look at Bakkt for example. It was announced in the Summer and had basically no effect on the price. When the ETF got delayed, it lost like $1000 in about 2 days.

Both were positive news releases since Bakkt is good for adoption and the ETF being delayed is better than rejected outright. Basically BTC is struggling to find a fair market value, when it hit $20K it wasn't a fair value it was basically overbought and now we need to see where it will settle.

Issue is that most people bought BTC at $20K, or ETH at $1400 or some ICOs which are sitting at -95% losses and it gave them a bitter taste of Cryptos and they will probably not return. However it doesn't mean that Crypto is dead. Just like Charlie Lee said in the past "Bitcoin went up way too fast..."
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 02, 2019, 12:58:09 AM
From the technical analysis side there is still chances its going under the $3000, the support level beyond 3000 is very weak, so once its broken bitcoin might be in trouble, but we got the plus side, which is the bakkt and the etf so there is still hope that it can go up, the market now is full of manipulation and unsure condition
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 02, 2019, 12:40:33 AM
Firstly,  I will like to congratulate all of us that started last year and today according to my country calendar we are in new year in health and prosperity.  I wish all of us traders well.
From all indications the cryptocurrencies market and bitcoin in particular has not seen to be in the bottom yet and the bears are more ready to pull down the price further.  We don't even know accurately were the bottom is and according to some speculators bitcoin might go below $3000 before we can see good recovery.
My question is this: were did you think Bitcoin's price will be at this time next year and What are your thoughts and technical reasons why bitcoin will not go beyond $3000? Your views will be appreciated.  Thank.

My views for this year is to lay low untill the markets gets better. But I guess you can still trade sometime and find a good trade from the market with this kind of situation.
Yes we can still trade base on our own studies about every coin. I'm having a hard time to use TA in the past months since the market continues to go down but hopefully we can witnessed a great run this year. For now, I need to see the market to show some growth on its price before I make studies on it again. Always be ready for the possible outcome of this market, lower your expectation, set your target price not too much and enjoy waiting.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 01, 2019, 09:19:05 PM
Well, to be honest, I'm not so sure about what would be the outcome this year but i kinda have a good feeling about it that we will be prospering some good news and Bitcoin will eventually recover from this bearishness of the market. So, for now, we will just have to wait for that time to come and what it is gonna be like when we reach at that point.
I feel that the market will start to rise very high this year and many new investors will soon join this market. Currently the value may still be falling but will soon return to the best growth stage and you just have to wait to see that price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
January 01, 2019, 07:05:11 PM
I personally think that we will see some more countries will open up their doors to the crypto currencies which will lead to a fresh round of merchant adoption and push in demand in 2019. I mean that's what we need to see organic growth of cryptos in 2019 and years to come!
Merchant adoption is welcome, but the fact is that regardless of how fast or cheap transactions are, people treat their coins as an investment and won't spend anything of it.

People fear missing out on future growth, because let's be honest, your $100 that you spent today in whatever crypto currency may be worth $200 a week or two later. It's very difficult to have people spend anything with that in mind.

People are too lazy to buy back the coins they spend, and honestly speaking, why would they? It's too time consuming and requires additional steps that make crypto as it is today not an ideal form of money....
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
January 01, 2019, 06:54:34 PM
Well, to be honest, I'm not so sure about what would be the outcome this year but i kinda have a good feeling about it that we will be prospering some good news and Bitcoin will eventually recover from this bearishness of the market. So, for now, we will just have to wait for that time to come and what it is gonna be like when we reach at that point.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2019, 06:41:17 PM
Welcome new years start again for new beginning of life in the world of crypto
Hopefully people are expecting 2019 is the year of market recovery
All we need to do is hardwork and let's face the reality of how moves digital currency as volatile
Gooduck  to all traders and bless year to the crypto community
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
January 01, 2019, 06:04:19 PM
Firstly,  I will like to congratulate all of us that started last year and today according to my country calendar we are in new year in health and prosperity.  I wish all of us traders well.
From all indications the cryptocurrencies market and bitcoin in particular has not seen to be in the bottom yet and the bears are more ready to pull down the price further.  We don't even know accurately were the bottom is and according to some speculators bitcoin might go below $3000 before we can see good recovery.
My question is this: were did you think Bitcoin's price will be at this time next year and What are your thoughts and technical reasons why bitcoin will not go beyond $3000? Your views will be appreciated.  Thank.
Finding the bottom price is always like an eternal question for us traders since we have seen for countless times that Bitcoins price can anytime surprise us. Precisely
predicting its bottom is impossible but there are traders who do took the risk on setting up orders because they believe it is already the bottom price neither way it can only give
positive or negative outcome. Talking the price as of this year? Then no one knows but you should set yourself to be ready on what would happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: