Pages:
Author

Topic: Traders who never bother to learn how to trade - page 13. (Read 3298 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
A lot of people develop bad habits in trading over time without realizing it as well, and unless you really take the time to analyze your trades and see what went wrong, it can be hard to identify and rectify these problems. You're also your own teacher when it comes to trading as very few people are willing to give up their own time to teach others anymore, much less one-on-one lessons, so you've got to be able to absorb and apply the things you learn quickly too.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Here's where the problem lies, many so called traders of the crypto industry presume trading to just be your regular buying and selling. Well, that's just the basic as trading has more to it. Therefore, if you call yourself a trader and all you can do is buy, hodl and sell then you're no difference from the average investor out there. There's more to trading then the basics involving buying and selling of cryptocurrency and that's where getting educating on trading comes in. The market makes it so easy for anyone to see him/herself as a trader as far they can successfully buy and sell cryptocurrency so they don't bother educating themselves on acquiring the skills necessary to be a successful trader.
Activity: 73
Merit: 15
It pains me to watch new traders jump in head first without first learning what to do.

Some are smart enough to go at it with just a tiny amount of money at first...
...but most don't.

Only a tiny portion of new traders actually put in the effort to learn the ropes before they start.

Maybe the thought of having to do all that research themselves is overwhelming, and they’re not interested in investing in their education either.
Whatever it is, they're setting themselves up for failure.

It doesn't matter if you're a natural, if you don't learn about what you're doing, success is a gamble with terrible odds.

My cat is a perfect example of that. Cats are purpose built to be the ultimate killing machines, but my cat has no idea how to hunt.
She tried to chase after a spider this morning, but spent more time dancing around it than actually swiping at it. Plus, she constantly lost track of the thing and would start to wander off.

She's not the smartest cat on the block by any means, but the reason she's a terrible hunter is because she never learned how to do it properly.
If I didn't feed her every day, she'd be toast.

If a cat whose nature it is to hunt can’t do so without being taught, what chance do traders have without solid education?

Statistically, 96% of traders lose money or give up. How many of those never took it seriously enough to truly learn?
The only way to beat those kinds of odds are to give yourself every advantage possible.

That includes taking the time to study and learn.

If you've made it this far, and you haven't been taking trading seriously, remember the old saying, “Time is money, and money buys time.”
Are you maximizing your time?
Pages:
Jump to: