Pages:
Author

Topic: [TRADE/SALES] Cardsmiths Currency Series Trading/Sales Thread - page 11. (Read 7377 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 273
Edit: What would you trade for a Diamond Refractor?

Orion slave girl. I'll need a week to procure her.
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
I can offer three arms and two legs. I need a week to procure them.
😂 They must come from the person making the trade, otherwise how could we tell they are not in gotten or lab grown

You must think, what’s between you arms and legs that you would be willing to trade, a kidney maybe, you got 2

Edit: What would you trade for a Diamond Refractor?
I can offer three arms and two legs. I need a week to procure them.
What price range you thinking for holo set?
The price range sounds like between an arm and a leg
Personally I would choose a leg, arms are more useful and I wouldn’t want to bargain for anything “in between” 😂
What price range you thinking for holo set?
copper member
Activity: 1245
Merit: 108
I have a complete holo foil set for sale only asking an arm and a leg. Dm me offer

Also have one CS for your first born. Not really for sale but..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You have CS #53? Can I buy it or trade for it, from you? Congrats on completing your CS set! Working on the holos now or did you already complete those?

If I had one to spare, but unfortunately, I have only one and it completes my CS set. If I come across another one, or see one available, I will pick it up for you.
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
I'm looking for these crystal sparkles. Maybe trade for a non musk card serialized have. 28a, 47, 43, 27, 20, 02 1a

I have extra CS of 02, 28A, and 43.
Shoot me a mailing address and I'll get them to you.

geo
copper member
I'm looking for these crystal sparkles. Maybe trade for a non musk card serialized have. 28a, 47, 43, 27, 20, 02 1a
You have CS #53? Can I buy it or trade for it, from you? Congrats on completing your CS set! Working on the holos now or did you already complete those?
I am one card shy from completing my CS set, does anybody have a lead on #44 BitConnect?

Looks like you can snag this one, iHODLwell...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185795319674

Just now seeing this, thank you!!! But I was all over it! Finished my set with this card and pulled Litecoin #53 out of a pack a day later. Appreciate the heads up.
I am one card shy from completing my CS set, does anybody have a lead on #44 BitConnect?

Looks like you can snag this one, iHODLwell...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185795319674
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Available for trade/sale. PM me if interested. Cheesy

copper member
My opinion is that a base set is probably worth in the range of $500-600 right now minimum, as long as the redemption program is open, and the 1A is probably worth half of that. 28 and 28A are probably worth a quarter of the value of the set, together. Tesla #7 seems to be worth a lot, and bitcoin #10, #45, and #51 are also highly collectible. I particularly like the bitcoin #51 design.

Given that a case is 1500, I'd agree with this. Plus a case give no guarantee of a 1A.  Only 28A has additional value imho as it is 20 percent as rare in my experience.
My opinion is that a base set is probably worth in the range of $500-600 right now minimum, as long as the redemption program is open, and the 1A is probably worth half of that. 28 and 28A are probably worth a quarter of the value of the set, together. Tesla #7 seems to be worth a lot, and bitcoin #10, #45, and #51 are also highly collectible. I particularly like the bitcoin #51 design.
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
looking to trade for a base 1A. I'll trade someone a CS #1 for it, I also have many other base cards (including #7), holofoils, CS's,  etc.

PM if interested

baytowntex I will take that base set for $140 if it includes #1a and #28a. LMK cheers~

1A is worth an easy $50 alone
Both the #1A and #7 cards are worth an easy $50 going by eBay sales, most I have seen lately are advertised for $65 and selling quick. Some people paying above that just to complete a set.
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
baytowntex I will take that base set for $140 if it includes #1a and #28a. LMK cheers~

1A is worth an easy $50 alone
If you have 2 sets including all 62 cards for $140, I will grab one too
Pages:
Jump to: