Pages:
Author

Topic: Tradesatoshi.com SCAM - page 3. (Read 845 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
February 06, 2018, 09:12:02 AM
been using that exchange for quite a while now and have no problems encountered yet. so just be careful with your other coins like with this fork thing.

i also used since august last year and until now i did not have any bad situation, but never say never, it is a beginning for everything.
The thing is... updating a wallet is not a big effort, they don`t want to update, they believe that if you go and not trade anymore on them, another fool will come and so on.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
February 06, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
been using that exchange for quite a while now and have no problems encountered yet. so just be careful with your other coins like with this fork thing.
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
February 06, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
Be aware at what you are trading  on Tradesatoshi.com.
Few days ago i deposited xvg on tradesatosi.com. Xvg had a fork more then 2 weeks ago, other wallets on good exchanges like cryptopia updated the wallet in a matter of few days after the fork, and they blocked withdraws before the fork. Scam satoshi did not blocked the wallet deposit or withdraw, they write with small font wallet maintenance right after a big CAPITAL letter text where it says if you use other adress your coins are lost...
Anyway i try to contact them by support ticket, i got a vague answer that says just to wait. I contacted on discord and they say it is developer fault that did not update the wallet on theyr exchange... and after i insisted to do something and like me started to talk loud other about this issue they banned me.

Be aware if you use this exchange, i have been used him for a while but until now i did not have the badluck to deposit or withdraw a coin that is in maintenance.
God Help us when we will see an wallet updated by them.
Pages:
Jump to: