Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌈🌈🌈 TRADETALK - WATCH FOR PUMPS, MAKE MONEY EASILY 🌈🌈🌈 - page 4. (Read 1026 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is nice even for small traders. But how much is it to download the app? Can you give us the price here? Thanks.

Yes, the price is exactly = $0.00

ITS FREE  Grin Grin Grin
Btw is your username in reference to the office space movie or the office tv show by chance?...
I chose my username with an architect in mind, although I am a fan of both Mike Judge and The Office Cool

Oh nice!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I´ll be trying it as soon as it is live
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is nice even for small traders. But how much is it to download the app? Can you give us the price here? Thanks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Btw is your username in reference to the office space movie or the office tv show by chance?...
I chose my username with an architect in mind, although I am a fan of both Mike Judge and The Office Cool
Why did you make it?

I am a trader myself, and I used to use Poloniex to trade. As some of you might remember, they used to have the "trollbox" which was a virtual chatroom for all traders using poloniex. I would watch it a lot, sometimes contribute, and I discovered a lot of pumps because of that chatroom and subsequently made a lot of money. Well, one day they took it away because they needed the mods to go and help with customer service. I was heartbroken, so, I decided to make my own app. Not just for Poloniex either, for every single exchange you can think of!
This is great BaumT, I signed up for the mailing list.

That's awesome! Thank you.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why did you make it?

I am a trader myself, and I used to use Poloniex to trade. As some of you might remember, they used to have the "trollbox" which was a virtual chatroom for all traders using poloniex. I would watch it a lot, sometimes contribute, and I discovered a lot of pumps because of that chatroom and subsequently made a lot of money. Well, one day they took it away because they needed the mods to go and help with customer service. I was heartbroken, so, I decided to make my own app. Not just for Poloniex either, for every single exchange you can think of!
This is great BaumT, I signed up for the mailing list.
Troll Box in mobile version
great idea.

Thanks djwatt3! Which exchange are you using currently?
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Troll Box in mobile version
great idea.
I love this! I will be downloading for sure
Chat with traders, diversify your bags, watch for pumps, and stay connected to the community!

TradeTalk is mobile application that lets you choose from any cryptocurrency exchange in the world, or any cryptocurrency, and enter their "chatroom" where you can anonymously talk with other traders about whats happening on the exchange or about any coin at any given time.

Why did you make it?

I am a trader myself, and I used to use Poloniex to trade. As some of you might remember, they used to have the "trollbox" which was a virtual chatroom for all traders using poloniex. I would watch it a lot, sometimes contribute, and I discovered a lot of pumps because of that chatroom and subsequently made a lot of money. Well, one day they took it away because they needed the mods to go and help with customer service. I was heartbroken, so, I decided to make my own app. Not just for Poloniex either, for every single exchange you can think of (and coins)!

How can I get it?

TradeTalk is now live on the app store!

Here are some pictures:

Thank you for reading this post, let me know below what you think of TradeTalk and if you will be using it to chat with your fellow traders! https://www.tradetalkapp.com

Pages:
Jump to: