Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading 2023 results. Bitcointalk members. - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 283
January 19, 2024, 09:16:02 AM
I presume the OP is for more experienced traders. I do not yet see myself as a trader instead I consider myself a trading enthusiast. My observation from this is that 2023 was a challenging year for you in trading. And without offence, your are responsible for most part of it due to your own actions rather than market conditions. For example, you used leverage, you didn't stick to your trading plans, and you gave in to your greed. Fortunately since you used money you could afford to lose, the impact seems minimal for you. Because of my interest in learning from your experiences, I want to know, what would you do differently in 2024?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 19, 2024, 07:25:15 AM
In Bitcoin trading, the years differ depending on what will happen to Bitcoin. Your plan for the year 2023 must differ from 2024 and 2025 because of the trend of Bitcoin in those years. Therefore, from the beginning, you should not think of Bitcoin trading as annual, semi-annual, or monthly, but rather it is linked to events related to Bitcoin. In recent years, halving has had a significant impact on Bitcoin in the long term. Therefore, through halving, we can divide trading into cycles, and then within each upward or downward trend in the cycle, the trading strategy will differ, not a difference on an annual basis.

We all have negative experiences in trading, the most important thing is to learn from them.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 19, 2024, 06:39:43 AM
Let us have fun today by sharing our last year trading experience. If you hold bitcoin, you would have gained a lot last year because last year was all about bull run. But let us leave that aside and talk about our trading experiences.

Please do not lie
If you are not a trader, you do not have to choose anything
You can also post and let us know what makes 2023 profitable or not profitable for you in trading. I am talking about the strategies, indicators, coins and the approved that you used.

Let me starts it.

I traded altcoins. They were more volatile and I lost.
One of the reasons for the loss was because I used leverage. I used up to 25 or more leverage for altcoins
I noticed I went against my trading plans
I did not want to be greedy but I was greedy. It would have happened before I will know.
What helped me was that I traded with the amount of money that I can afford to lose
If not that, it would have been very hard on me
My trades were not able to translate into positive net profit, but it was not that bad because I used little amount of money to trade.

How about you?
Pages:
Jump to: