Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading - page 5. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
Which is more crucial HODL or Short Trading ?
If you got Bitcoin from high price it may take a little more time to wait. We do not know when the price will return and even when it starts to turn i think it will move slower than past. It can be more useful to evaluate another option than holding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 07, 2018, 03:42:34 PM
Last year I was in complete support of holding but now I am not in support of that.  Trading is now the major ways you can really makes money from cryptocurrencies market.  The scapers are taking the advantage of cryptocurrencies downwards trend to buy low and sell high and takes little profits along the way.  I think many holders are regretting and those that even invested in icos are regretting the more.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
December 07, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
This issue has already been discussed a million times, my opinion has not changed until now. I believe that trading in any of its manifestations is better than holding. Just look at the current price of Bitcoin, most holders have lost most of their deposit in dollars, while the average trader could earn on the fall.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 07, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Short trading is a good source to make quick money if you have the sound knowledge and decent capability to analyze the market policy. Otherwise, it will be risky for you. If you avoid risk you can hold coins until the market change so it is up to you which one you will pick up.
Some successful person says that much better you have to face the risk and manage this until you were a success. Probably that was right, yes it was risky to have a short trading but if you know how to manage on it I'm sure fastest profit will come every day than holding it takes a month or years before youy've got the ROI.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 01:52:46 PM
Short trading is a good source to make quick money if you have the sound knowledge and decent capability to analyze the market policy. Otherwise, it will be risky for you. If you avoid risk you can hold coins until the market change so it is up to you which one you will pick up.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 07, 2018, 01:48:48 PM
The price of bitcoin is back down by 12% in one day, indicating that getting profit through trading is not as easy as one might think. Unless you are someone who is good at predicting bitcoin prices either through technical analysts or fundamentals. If you can't predict with both or you don't have much time to see the price movement it's be better you choose the long term hold, short term hold can be interpreted as trading.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 07, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

One have to stay out from trading now because the market is to Scarry and 70% not cool to sell off instead buy more at the dip for a hold.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
holding is better option , you can make money in shorting but  risk , as 2019 many are predicting markets will start up move again   
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 07, 2018, 04:37:10 AM

Short trading or the others called it day trading is a time consuming trading as you need to always monitor and be updated of your assets performance. Also you need to learn on how to ride with the market flow with a perfect timing so that you will not lose your investments, in short day trading is very risky. Unlike HOLD or long term trading that as long as you choose the most potential assets which are very promising then the chances to lose your investment is low compared to short trading.
copper member
Activity: 53
December 07, 2018, 03:36:41 AM
i think short trading is risky so holding is best strategy for current situation and invest on good coins and hold those for few weeks more.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
December 06, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
You are asking about crucial then it is short term trading.
HODLing is thr safest way for me. I dont know about others though who have bad experiences.

I tend to put a sell order which is double the amount of what the selling price is and just let it be. I know it is risky too since anytime a trading website could close or be bankrupt.
Both are crucial too if there is a bad timing. But if you bought it a cheaper price then I think you are good to wait.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
December 06, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
If someone wants to trade he must have good knowledge of trading because short trading is risky on the other hand hold coin is safe
I don't think there is any form of trading that doesn't deal with taking risks per se,be it short or long term,its just that short term trading requires one to trade actively and also needs experience to carry out effectively
But hodling is basically easy to do,but you run a risk of selling for lower than you bought
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 06, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

IMO, it's depend on what type of trading you're in.
In crypto, Holding may the best option because I'm the prove of succession that I can earn massive profit just holding over 4 years.

~If only I have more guts to invest more

If someone wants to trade he must have good knowledge of trading because short trading is risky on the other hand hold coin is safe if you keep patience for the right time to sell. I love both of them though but to trade needs experience and knowledge of good analysis the market.

Even for the people who have good knowledge can't guarantee winning ,  Luck really play the main role of people's succession combine people's guts !
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
If someone wants to trade he must have good knowledge of trading because short trading is risky on the other hand hold coin is safe if you keep patience for the right time to sell. I love both of them though but to trade needs experience and knowledge of good analysis the market.
Activity: 138
December 06, 2018, 05:31:20 AM
Short-term trading is as profitable as risky and requires more efforts, skills, and knowledge from you. Holding is easier and it is not that time-consuming. It requires only patience from you. In fact, you can combine these ways of earning money. Holding is a good strategy, but it brings profit only when the crypto market is bullish. Trading allows you earning money regardless of the market situation. Margin trading service (https://cex.io/margin-trading) which provides CEX, works for both price growth and price fall. It allows increasing your profit significantly, but don’t forget about the risk.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
Hold and short trading are very crucial in terms of investment. Its hard to decide what will you choose because both of them will have chance to help you to gain good and high income. However, both of them have also risk especially if the price of that token goes down. Just think wisely if you do not want to lose money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 03:02:40 AM

In terms of high risk level, obviously short trade is the one of course. While Hold is much more safest things to avoid risk as long as you choose the right and potential coins as well. Because if you choose the wrong coins to hold that is very much crucial due to you are holding but nothing a piece of shit coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 12:39:27 AM
I think its more crucial to do holding especially if you hold good token. I think do you mean by short trading is the scalping which you will buy it low and you will increase the price so you can earn income in every trade. I think short trading is for the people who are professional in th field of trading so if you are newbie in this field you will do the holding.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 06, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

Really depends on a lot of factor, specially what's the current sentiments of the market. It's much difficult to short or intra day trading during bear market, not unless you really know what you're doing. I'm not saying you can't make money shorting in bearish trend, however, if you don't have the experienced to explore it, I'm sure you won't make a profit and in worst case scenario, you might lose at the end, so the risk factor grows by many folds in a bear market, just saying.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:54:26 PM
Both are good, but short trading has a higher risk.I do both when the market is in bullish time. I do short trading than HODL during the bullish. As it is now the market is in bearish time, I do more HODL than short trading.
Pages:
Jump to: