Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading advice for newbies - page 7. (Read 871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 05, 2023, 08:24:53 AM
New users within the crypto space should understand that crypto trading is different from gambling where a mere prediction can yield result.
Crypto trading is different from gambling but they are of both high risk.

Trading = highly risky
Gambling = highly risky

As you can lose in trading, so can you lose in gambling.

1. Learn about the volatile market
Yes. But also better to trade less volatile coins like bitcoin that is not volatile like many altcoins.

2. Learn how to analyze chart
You can learn how to analyze market and still be losing if you do not use the right strategies.

4. Do not be greedy, take profit when it’s best to do that, do not hope to get the whole world at a time.
This happens to me frequently. It still happened today. I have won over $50 and later the position went bearish and I lost. It is not good to be greedy. What I noticed is that the losses I have before can result to this. If you know you are losing, just stop trading for that day.
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
December 05, 2023, 08:07:39 AM
New users within the crypto space should understand that crypto trading is different from gambling where a mere prediction can yield result. As a newbie within the crypto space kindly check the following before you go into trading.

1. Learn about the volatile market
2. Learn how to analyze chart
3. Take your time to practice demo trading before going into real trading.
4. Do not be greedy, take profit when it’s best to do that, do not hope to get the whole world at a time.

You need to understand the learning process takes long, you have to be calm and follow through the process, if you’re too interested in the profit and not the skill or you don’t have time to do so, you can opt in for copy trading where you get to copy trade from elite traders and make profit, though copy trading is not available on all exchanges just few exchanges like Bitget has it.

Good luck newbies❤️
Pages:
Jump to: