Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable? - page 21. (Read 13616 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Sure holding Bitcoin in your wallet may increase your profit as long as the price of Bitcoin keeps rising, but i think that trading alts may be more profitable provided that you know what you're doing
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
For me trading altcoin more profitable. However, if you're an employee or entrepreneur who has a bit freetime certainly holding bitcoin is an option also still profitable. While unemployed like me, relied more on trading to make my bitcoin keep growing everytime.
Activity: 476
I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

You can always do both if you wanted to. Just dont focused on one thing. Think of a pot of ways to keep money flowing on your pocket. Me personally I trade some altcoins that I get on a bounty rewards then after selling it I hold bitcoins I invest in bitcoins so that my income comes in rwo different ways. I can earned more money than you ever thought. In this kind of business, you need to be wiser than everyone the get a lot of money. Because in this period of time, money is everything, you cannot live in cities without spending just a little bit of money.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Holding bitcoin is a good thing right now but not necessarily risk free, bitcoin prices can drop suddenly as the last few weeks have increased and in the same time you can trade in altcoin to make a profit. both are profitable but have different levels of risk
You will surely find a risk in every work you do. Holding of Bitcoin is something I think less risky as compared to that of trading altcoin. You can have a confidence on Bitcoins, and holding of Bitcoins will never going to disappoint you. Bitcoin holds a very secure future not only for itself but for the investors as well.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Holding  is a good thing right now but not necessarily risk free,  prices can drop suddenly as the last few weeks have increased and in the same time you can trade in altcoin to make a profit. both are profitable but have different levels of risk
not only bitcoin but i am looking forward for other cryptocurrency as well for the long term to invest in it. i think there are also a lot of coin who has agreat potential to gives a huge profit to the investors  and are really very good project to watch and invest and will be able to be more profitable than bitcoin in future iam looking forward to them as well.

Both are profitable but it depends on time or in the situation and price as well. Check out the coins and manage your investment wisely. Your skills can determine what to do in every situation to gain more profits.
Sometimes, you should check again your emotion when trading and other trader on market.
With young market like cryptocurrency market now, strategy control emotion of trader is one of strategy of whales usually use and the benefit very well.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
One of the best ways to trade is to choose altcoin as one of the alternative options. Due to active altcoin price movements we can take advantage of altcoin change habits that are highly volatile. Doing bitcoin trading is also not a wrong choice, if at this time then the best option is to hold bitcoin. Look at the current bitcoin prices always have a steady upward trend, so it is probable we can get a profit and a small chance loss.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Mine and HODL!
Some cryptocurrencies are expected to rise in these days. For example PTOY and DMD.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?
Trading altcoins and holding bitcoins are both profitable. If you will choose, I prefer to you to divide your funds in two and invest it in altcoins and in bitcoins. Bitcoins and most of altcoins are both full of potential.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
It depends both can be profitable but definatly it is risky. You better know what you are doing cause loosing you bitcoins is definetly an option if you get in bad trade/inpatience or low volume shitcoins. So start learning before you make bigger moves. There is learning curve for shore
yes i agree on that holding bitcoin today is profitable because we all know that its price  are rising that is why there are som prediction that it continue rising in the next comming year.for the most profitable is holding bitcoin today.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
It depends both can be profitable but definatly it is risky. You better know what you are doing cause loosing you bitcoins is definetly an option if you get in bad trade/inpatience or low volume shitcoins. So start learning before you make bigger moves. There is learning curve for shore
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
For me both are risky and also profitable so it depends on you whether you want to hold it or you want to trade it. Personally I am doing both, I hold some bitcoins and I trade some bitcoins. I only buy altcoins when it is low, sell them when it's high although I hold some altcoins too. You just need to know your risk-appetite, learn things and only spend what you can afford to lose.
yes i agree it depends on us.it is our own descision  because  both holding or trading anycoin is profitable but the risk also is always there we need to be vegelant in the market demand for us to be profitable.
yes i agree those thought is almost the same with my observation both are risky and profitable for me we should decide it ny our own to avoid loosing .
Activity: 951
For me both are risky and also profitable so it depends on you whether you want to hold it or you want to trade it. Personally I am doing both, I hold some bitcoins and I trade some bitcoins. I only buy altcoins when it is low, sell them when it's high although I hold some altcoins too. You just need to know your risk-appetite, learn things and only spend what you can afford to lose.
yes i agree it depends on us.it is our own descision  because  both holding or trading anycoin is profitable but the risk also is always there we need to be vegelant in the market demand for us to be profitable.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my opinion both holding bitcoin and trading altcoin are profitable. They are also need a lot of experiences. But in the case of safetiness, trading is more risky than holding. But in trading in a short time you can earn a profit while in a holding it takes time to get a profit.
But what i did is. I trade altcoin when it price is low and then sell it in bitcoin when its price pumps then some of my bitcoin is design to hold for  more profit.
Activity: 518
certainly trading altcoin is more profitable if we are able to do well with careful analysis in order to be able to get an advantage in line with expectations.
Activity: 700
As of now trading altcoins is more profitable as you can make big percentages of profit every day from it. They are swinging upwards of 50% or even more on a daily basis whereas Bitcoin is getting ready to crash soon.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
As my personal experience,, trading altcoins is definitely more profitable,, Bitcoin holding is meant for long-term investors who are not looking for days today fluctuations of assets price so I prefer to trading altcoins for quick profits (hopefuly)

Trading for me is profitable specially altcoins. You just have to understand and know what coins are being pump and go with the flow but exit early before being trap. As for bitcoin holding, it is also very profitable but you need to have a good amount of bitcoin to invest in the beginning to really see profit if the price suddenly spike today then sell some but left something in your wallet in case a new price increase comes along you can still profit without doing anything. But you also need to hold for long time before really seeing your potential profits in the future.
Altcoin trading and bitcoin holding go hand in hand in my opinion, if you invest bitcoin in an altcoin an then it pump then you can sell for a big profit and then you can hold your bitcoin then you do the same invest a small portion of your stash and wait for the results eventually you are going to have big holding of bitcoin by just investing in the right coins.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Holding  is a good thing right now but not necessarily risk free,  prices can drop suddenly as the last few weeks have increased and in the same time you can trade in altcoin to make a profit. both are profitable but have different levels of risk
not only bitcoin but i am looking forward for other cryptocurrency as well for the long term to invest in it. i think there are also a lot of coin who has agreat potential to gives a huge profit to the investors  and are really very good project to watch and invest and will be able to be more profitable than bitcoin in future iam looking forward to them as well.

I put bitcoin just for exchange with fiat, the working machine is fixed from altcoin and not just for trading only, but also for gambling, I consider bitcoin only for safe level, and dirty parts and work every day is through other coins, it becomes consideration due to cheaper transaction costs and stronger fluctuations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Both are profitable but it depends on time or in the situation and price as well. Check out the coins and manage your investment wisely. Your skills can determine what to do in every situation to gain more profits.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: