Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable? - page 8. (Read 13578 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

If you actually do bith of them you are gonna get of course double the profit si why are you arguing If you can di them both. If you can manage it because of course if you do both of them the responsibility will also be doubled. Trading is really risky job but it is a pasive thing so it is up to you if you are gonna gain a lot of money in that be a holding them is just depending on the overall behavior of the people so you need to make move in order to increase your income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
In my opinion, Bitcoin is more valuable than altcoins, so I have been holding bitcoin for more than six months and I don't have any plan to sell in near future. I would like to trade other less valuable altcoins to get some profit. Bitcoin would be more profitable, as I don't have to take any risk of trading.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
it depends on your practice if it hold bitcoin is much more profitable then hold it just do not have to play trading.namun if you think more profitable playing altcoin, do trading because there is a gap in every time, just because bitcoin prices rise every year does not mean people can not get a profit from trading alctoin, and on the other hand people benefit from hold bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Because now the bitcoin is volatile so I prefer to trade altcoin which more profitable, but that's also depends on how the market means in 2017 bitcoin holding is more profitable than altcoin trade because at that time bitcoin market more up.
Bitcoin is for the future prospect so better to invest in the bitcoin and hold for some time in future it will give good profit. Talking about the altcoin the prices are less so trading altcoin may give profit but need to select the altcoins carefully, altcoin with less base price so for trading suits better.
Altcoins with less prices have less tendency to make your investment profitable. You are somehow right about altcoins that they can give you profit at the end of day but don’t you think this profit is more sensitive than a temporary one? Yes, it is. You must not keeping such misconception in mind. Better results only be productive through better amounts and capitals.

I don't think a trader would only choose either of the two here. It's normal practice to keep the bulk of your portfolio holding btc while doing trading with alts. Both are profitable and doing them simultaneously is something that is being done all the time
Doing both the things really helps you in having a huge amount of money but the thing is you should only go for it if you really think that you will be able to manage them in the best possible manner. If you have to make a choice out of them, then I will go for holding of bitcoins as compared to that of trading of altcoin as this is something more profitable and will help you earn some very good amount of money too at the end.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Because now the bitcoin is volatile so I prefer to trade altcoin which more profitable, but that's also depends on how the market means in 2017 bitcoin holding is more profitable than altcoin trade because at that time bitcoin market more up.
Bitcoin is for the future prospect so better to invest in the bitcoin and hold for some time in future it will give good profit. Talking about the altcoin the prices are less so trading altcoin may give profit but need to select the altcoins carefully, altcoin with less base price so for trading suits better.
Altcoins with less prices have less tendency to make your investment profitable. You are somehow right about altcoins that they can give you profit at the end of day but don’t you think this profit is more sensitive than a temporary one? Yes, it is. You must not keeping such misconception in mind. Better results only be productive through better amounts and capitals.

I don't think a trader would only choose either of the two here. It's normal practice to keep the bulk of your portfolio holding btc while doing trading with alts. Both are profitable and doing them simultaneously is something that is being done all the time
Activity: 448
Activity: 504
I think for me it isn't impossible to have bitcoins without getting an altcoins, because I am a certainly sell altcoins to get bitcoins. I am calculated my tokens for two months in participating altcoin airdrop and it seems that they have the same average of profits. For a long terms bitcoin leads the pathway through my signature campaigns and it seems that I haven't problem on the two competitive coins.

Basically investing bitcoin is best procedure of being passive income profitability because you are buying bitcoin in a very low price and then trade it over a huge or high price in the market by holding in short or long tern investment while trading altcoin is still the same as bitcoin making profitable by holding tokens and trade it over a high exchange value.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think for me it isn't impossible to have bitcoins without getting an altcoins, because I am a certainly sell altcoins to get bitcoins. I am calculated my tokens for two months in participating altcoin airdrop and it seems that they have the same average of profits. For a long terms bitcoin leads the pathway through my signature campaigns and it seems that I haven't problem on the two competitive coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why must choose one? I personally do both. Bitcoin i hold for long term and altcoins i use for trading. Many people say bitcoin trading is more profitable, but i think altcoin trading is actually the most profitable, because its high scalability allows us to gain more profit than losses. And with us holding bitcoin for the long term we will get 2 profit when the time comes.
My personal experience for one year doing that i get a total of 50% profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
IMHO, you do not need to be categorical. The portfolio can be diversified in convenient proportions. At different times, the profitability of bitcoin and altcoins will change in places
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
For the average person I would advocate holding onto your Bitcoin and not trading because there is too much skill and emotion involved. For the technical, computer savvy, cold-blooded individual I would most certainly tell them to get involved in altcoins. The main thing you need is to be cool and calculated when times are tough, and most people can't do this. That is why for most I advocate just holding Bitcoin from the get go.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
both.  but buy low, sell high.  K.I.S.S.   Kiss
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
Trading altcoins is definitely more profitable compared to buying and holding bitcoin. Bitcoin holding is meant for long-term investors who are not looking for days today fluctuations of assets price but just focused on the appreciation of their investments over time. Altcoins trading on the other hand is meant for quick profits for professionals traders and investors. If you know how to trade altcoins? It is far more benefits than holding bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?
I will go with trading altcoins. Because in trading in altcoins ,you can earn so fast in just a short period of time. Specially when you are doing day trading. You are trading just for profits, which is really good for every trader. Just profits, even it small , it is really a big help to earn money.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Why not do all of these stuff? With some of your money hold both (BTC and altcoins) and with another part of it trade and see for yourself at which you are better at.
Activity: 420
I'm just a margin trader which means i only usually trade BTC/USD or ETH/USD because i think they have the more risk on growing more and of course loosing more but it's worth it in the end, but i prefer to trade altcoins and have a bag of BTC which i will just hodl.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I am holding Bitcoin with the same hope they are highly expected to e the new international and world strongest currency within next decade, there are maximum chances that bitcoins will be treated as precious assets of the world and since they are limited in number, there prices will be touching sky after five years from now
Activity: 308
Both of trading altcoin and holding bitcoin is profitable. It's depends on our experience, if we can analyz market and have good skill of trading we can trading altcoin to get profit. But if we can't analyze market and don't have experience on it, so better to holding our bitcoin and wait until increasing the value in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Yes, you are absolutely right. Holding bitcoin is a risk free and profitable, as the price of bitcoin has the potential to make x2 or x3 within a year or more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
if you good at trading then it absolutely trading and if you not than you know the answer
there is no correct answer for this question
There is still no doubt that holding bitcoin is still more profitable over than doing trading altcoin,we also know that doing both is more good and also trading altcoin is great to do but holding a bitcoin until the value of it is we will pump very high is very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: