Pages:
Author

Topic: trading altcoins with BTC "OR" USDT ! - page 2. (Read 1432 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
September 10, 2017, 12:26:14 AM
nobody uses USDT.

i am no exception. i liked the idea of USDT at first sight but with more study i do not trust it at all. and it is not stable either. there are times when it falls under $1 and they don't even guarantee the price. so i don't use it.

on top of it, i want profit on my bitcoin not on my fiat. fiat is fiat and its value will be the same no matter what. but bitcoin is rising and because of that i want to have more of it. so obviously i trade with bitcoin so that i can increase my stash.

i think everyone else is doing the same for same reasons too!
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
September 09, 2017, 10:49:40 PM
HEY ,
i have noticed that i'd make more money if i trade altcoin with USDT as it's stable and equivalent to usd ,so i can get my calculations .on the other hand trading with btc isn't that much profitable or sometimes not profitable at all if btc price gone down , so why most people trade with btc !
i think i'm missing something .

You cannot see a 100% growth in USDT trading. Not even 50% I guess. In BTC trading the growth will reach as high as 300%. I know you noticed it because you are trading. Aside from that, in USDT, there are only a handful of coins you can trade with. In BTC based or ETH based, the list of coins are so many to choose from.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
September 09, 2017, 10:42:41 PM
HEY ,
i have noticed that i'd make more money if i trade altcoin with USDT as it's stable and equivalent to usd ,so i can get my calculations .on the other hand trading with btc isn't that much profitable or sometimes not profitable at all if btc price gone down , so why most people trade with btc !

I can see where you are coming from. For me, I trade with BTC because its offer the most trading pairs in the trading platform that I am using. But sometimes, I switch to USDT when BTC price is going down.

so it's only because of trading volume !
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 06, 2017, 11:27:11 PM
HEY ,

I can see where you are coming from. For me, I trade with BTC because its offer the most trading pairs in the trading platform that I am using. But sometimes, I switch to USDT when BTC price is going down.

This is why I trade with BTC.  When I first setup my trading bot (Gunbot) I started with USDT so my brain could easily understand the outputs and the calculations.  I eventually went away from USDT and converted fully to BTC.  I also found that when I traded USDT and BTC it made profit calculations difficult since calculating profit in USDT would always be impacted by BTC's value.  Now it's all about growing the BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 11:15:06 PM
I did trading with pair BTC because purpose of trading altcoin is to make more amount of BTC. And when amount of BTC more then the price up so we have double profit. This is good strategi for holding BTC longterm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
September 06, 2017, 11:13:26 PM
HEY ,

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 11:08:08 PM
I always find myself debating this as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
September 06, 2017, 10:48:13 PM
HEY ,
Pages:
Jump to: