Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading alts/btc can be treated like full time job/real business? - page 2. (Read 1077 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
placing your dedication like having a real job will allow you earn coming from your trade activity, its more than a day job earnings if you really focus like me i already quit my day job and invest my money into trading though i still have my own computer shop business but I do believe that day will come for me and earn much better coming from trading alts.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
it depend from trading results it self because trading is unpredictable job you cannot know how much you loss or profit today and the profit will not same for each days however better Making trading as your side job and still focus for your actual job
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
If your question only "can trading on altcoin be treated like full job?" the answer is "yes, it can", but if your question is "can we get stable income from trading on altcoin?" the answer is "no, you can't". Focus on what we like is important, but do that after you are interested and really want to learn that, and good luck once you decided to trade! Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
I think it can if you are really good with trading, although not every time you can make money from trading, but it can make a good profit if you got a lot of experience and skill in trading, but it is a bit risky to make a living from trading
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
no i don't think it can.
because the market you see right now, which is so active and looks all fine and rising, won't last forever. it actually is not the first time this bull run in altcoin market happens. maybe the biggest so far but certainly not the fist and won't be the last.
which means you can't really think of it as a full time job where you earn a living from.

but it is possible to do so!
trading in general is a bad way of making a living in my opinion because of the risks it has. and when it comes to trading altcoins, which are heavily manipulated things become even riskier.
and besides no logic works in altcoin market most of the times. so you can't really rely on things such as TA,... to speculate the market and make a move.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hello,

I need your thoughts and opinion about trading altcoins.

I already started learning trading, done few trades, reading some info and I really like it but one questions arose in my mind ... can trading altcoin be treated like full time job/real business?
I mean, i am really motivated to keep learning and keep improving my trades and I really want to spend as much time as needed in order to be professional trader and make money from it, also I am planning to start blogging, start creating info products, make social following, build list on TRADING ALTCOIN niche, BUT ...

My question and concern is if trading altcoin is something which I really can learn, make money and share my knowledge with other's or this trading business is more based on luck and it's like gambling ?

You see, If it's more based on luck and not on experience, knowledge, I think it wont be good idea to keep learning this and especially share my knowledge with other's.

I just need to know and decide if I should put my time, energy on trading altcoin niche.

Please share your thoughts !
Pages:
Jump to: