Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading as a newbie? - page 5. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
April 06, 2023, 04:26:31 PM
It is a good idea to learn trading altcoins,many have made good profits buying the dip and selling the highs.One think it that you should not invest what you cannot afford to lose,you should start with little funds to see how things plays out.
Always start out with small amounts specially when you are just still starting up and never ever consider yourself to make out on going all in type of positioning here on the market since we do know that it cant really

be just that so simple on making profits on this kind of career where it does involved a market which is really that too unpredictable.There's no way that you could really be able to learnt up things on easy way.

As a newbie then its normal to have lots of errors and mistakes which these are stepping or learning curves which you would need to understand and would really be that
need to learn so that you would really be making yourself more better as you do go further.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
April 06, 2023, 04:21:27 PM
 It is a good idea to learn trading altcoins,many have made good profits buying the dip and selling the highs.One think it that you should not invest what you cannot afford to lose,you should start with little funds to see how things plays out.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 06, 2023, 02:09:49 PM

Avoid pushing too quickly and regret when you missed out on the train and find yourself
losing a lot, trading needs time and more practices. It's all up to your good judgement
to work your way in the right patterns.

Yeah one thing that has been misleading newbie traders is the believe that they can suddenly make all the money they desire in just one day especially with a relatively small  capital and later Begin comparing their steps with that of old time traders.

As a newbie, you should focus more on learning and acquiring more knowledge rather than wanting to make all the profits at once.
Nothing good comes easy and same is also applicable to trading and for you to be a successful trader, you have to be knowledgeable and have a very good risk management skills.

You are right, get a lot of profit in just one day for newbie traders it is impossible whether it's with small capital or large capital. But unfortunately sometimes beginners take this for granted and they already feel capable without learning more about trading.
Without planning, haphazard in selecting assets to trade and sometimes they just follow references from the internet without knowing whether the references used are credible or not.
There are still many beginners who don't fully understand strategy and the market but they are reckless and reckless in trading, they are forced to trade with minimal knowledge because they can't wait to get immediate results from trading like everyone else.
Beginner traders tend to be unfamiliar and unable to control their emotions when trading, so most of the time when they receive a loss they try to catch up with the loss by continuing without developing or changing their strategy and even worse without setting a stop loss.
Most newbie traders who are too hasty to jump into the world of trading will end up losing and won't last long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
April 06, 2023, 11:24:10 AM

Avoid pushing too quickly and regret when you missed out on the train and find yourself
losing a lot, trading needs time and more practices. It's all up to your good judgement

Yeah one thing that has been misleading newbie traders is the believe that they can suddenly make all the money they desire in just one day especially with a relatively small  capital and later Begin comparing their steps with that of old time traders.

As a newbie, you should focus more on learning and acquiring more knowledge rather than wanting to make all the profits at once.
Nothing good comes easy and same is also applicable to trading and for you to be a successful trader, you have to be knowledgeable and have a very good risk management skills.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 3049
April 06, 2023, 06:07:44 AM
My advice is that beginners should give more importance to study, than trading first so that they get a good idea about the whole trade and work on it.

First thing about trading newbie should know IMO is that is not a way to earn for him, but it is a way for paying for knowledge and experience. If to understand that it becomes much more easier to start with learning books and test modes. Because when you think that you'll just get less it doesn't motivate as hard as if you realize that you'll lose less and sometimes much less. Being cautuios when you are not sure and be wise when risking is impossible if you have no experience and know nearly nothing about trading. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 06, 2023, 04:02:50 AM
I guess to should be ready to do the work involved with such coins as well as be ready to face the huge risk associated with such businesses as well as the project you're about embarking on is know as pump and dump project and there are already more smart people in that field so you ought to be smarter and faster and don't let so much greed catch up with you in this field.
I barely advice people to get into shitcoins  except they know what they're doing and it seems you're very much knew in the crypto industry so I will advice that you buy a more stable coins like Bitcoin and just hold for a longer time rather than wanting to toy with your emotions.

I also agree with you, that newbies in trading should take care of many things temporarily before investing, so that they are aware of their losses and can survive the losses.Although in my opinion newbies should never invest in trading in the first stage, because newbies often make wrong decisions, newbies often conduct trades based on emotions which lead to losses later on.My advice is that beginners should give more importance to study, than trading first so that they get a good idea about the whole trade and work on it.
it is common for novice traders to prioritize feelings when trading. until in the end they feel frustrated. for those who persist, they can improve from previous mistakes, so that gradually their trading style will be established by itself. it is not as easy as imagined, but many traders are successful, so they can live from trading. therefore it's never too late to start and you should still be able to enjoy the process

You are right but my experience is a bit different that I have seen many newbies to trade they manage the trade without understanding anything while trading. I know of many new traders who have lost all their fortunes trying to manage their trades, many have even sold their homes. My opinion is that learning trade can be started with a very small amount of money in the beginning, and when you feel that you have enough experience with the trade, more money can be started.

If you are careful and you mind over your finances, I will say that this is the best thing to do, start small and familiarize yourself inside the business, if you feel that you are ready to add more money then that's the right time.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2023, 11:49:16 AM
I guess to should be ready to do the work involved with such coins as well as be ready to face the huge risk associated with such businesses as well as the project you're about embarking on is know as pump and dump project and there are already more smart people in that field so you ought to be smarter and faster and don't let so much greed catch up with you in this field.
I barely advice people to get into shitcoins  except they know what they're doing and it seems you're very much knew in the crypto industry so I will advice that you buy a more stable coins like Bitcoin and just hold for a longer time rather than wanting to toy with your emotions.

I also agree with you, that newbies in trading should take care of many things temporarily before investing, so that they are aware of their losses and can survive the losses.Although in my opinion newbies should never invest in trading in the first stage, because newbies often make wrong decisions, newbies often conduct trades based on emotions which lead to losses later on.My advice is that beginners should give more importance to study, than trading first so that they get a good idea about the whole trade and work on it.
it is common for novice traders to prioritize feelings when trading. until in the end they feel frustrated. for those who persist, they can improve from previous mistakes, so that gradually their trading style will be established by itself. it is not as easy as imagined, but many traders are successful, so they can live from trading. therefore it's never too late to start and you should still be able to enjoy the process

You are right but my experience is a bit different that I have seen many newbies to trade they manage the trade without understanding anything while trading. I know of many new traders who have lost all their fortunes trying to manage their trades, many have even sold their homes. My opinion is that learning trade can be started with a very small amount of money in the beginning, and when you feel that you have enough experience with the trade, more money can be started.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 05, 2023, 04:11:49 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2023, 02:57:42 AM

Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
April 05, 2023, 01:52:36 AM
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
April 04, 2023, 07:02:15 AM
Recently I have been trying to come up with ways of making some money on the side and thinking of giving trading a go.

I have zero experience and have just been looking on Coinbase at the best and worst performers of the day.

I am thinking of buying coins that are 15% or more down and then selling once they pump 10% and move onto the next one that is 15% down and then again sell at 10% profit and just keep repeating.

Anyone done something similar or will it just lead me to losing my money?
everyone is thinking how to earn in trading and every strategy sound simple but its not, if we can earn with that simple strategy then we are lucky, buying and selling is good strategy but the problem is we don't know when the particular coin is going to up or continue to down after we buy it, just always remember that no one will loss if you don't sell at loss.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 03, 2023, 02:24:02 PM
The percentage which you mention for buying and selling is not understandable because sometimes you buy a coins and think that it will pump during Bull season but actually it dumps and all your money become zero so its not important that when you buy at lower price you will definitely get huge profit but it totally depends on the type of coin which you pick for you future success. You have to keep concentration on the price of some trustworthy coins that have surety that they will pump whenever the market become pump so then you can have greater possibility of earning more revenue. Lower price is not just a thing which can give you profit but instead of this there are more others rules which you should have to follow for profitable fortune which you should learn first.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
April 03, 2023, 11:31:13 AM
Trading needs consistent performance so that newbie will know the scope of trading with it's fault, because even though you acquire the skill of trading without practicing will make you lose whenever you come into trading with the assurance that you know all the strategies, sometimes in trading what leads people into lost is as results of greediness and not knowing the rules and regulations of trading.
The ability to sell on time also decides a lot, I already understood this from my own experience, there is no need to be greedy and expect that the price will constantly rise, the market moves and growth is replaced by a fall, this is a normal market movement.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 03, 2023, 09:51:18 AM
I think it's not as easy as the scenario you say, because not everything is always according to your predictions, if it were that easy everyone should be rich, but you can see that not everything is that easy.
yes that will lead you to losing your moeny, until you have experience.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
April 02, 2023, 12:50:43 PM
Have you thought and probably planned a strategy you'll carry out if you're not on the profitable side??

Of course you know they're two sides to trading, we either lose or make profit so while planning for the best, also prepare for the worst..
Activity: 546
Merit: 334
April 02, 2023, 03:29:46 AM
I'm at a loss for ideas on how to get started trading; you'll need to do additional research and post inquiries in forums.

Since understanding of bitcoin is all you need to get started, knowledge of it is still necessary if you're interested in trading.
To avoid losing money when you begin trading, you must have a thorough understanding of how the market functions, including when it will pump and when it will dump.
Like you, I'm a newbie who is still picking up trading and bitcoin skills.
Yet urging you to conduct additional research on what you're going to do
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 02, 2023, 02:36:55 AM
Trading strategies can vary widely depending on the trader's goals, time horizon, risk tolerance, and market conditions. Some traders may focus on short-term, high-frequency Crypto-Trading strategies, while others may take a longer-term, more fundamental approach. Regardless of the specific strategy, successful traders must have a deep understanding of market dynamics, including technical and fundamental analysis, market psychology, and risk management.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 07, 2023, 07:39:12 PM
You should have a solid understanding of trading first as you claimed to be a complete novice. To start with, you may get a ton of relevant information on various social media platforms where trading is nicely discussed. Without a thorough understanding of trading, you will undoubtedly experience losses. because trading involves a great deal of risk. After weighing the full circumstances, you must make a decision.
To trade you must be ready to in any loss encountered on the way and use it as an experience for the future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
March 07, 2023, 06:05:56 PM
The art of trading is to learn the fundamental things that are necessary for one to understand the market. It is very important for us to learn the basics topics in trading some that we can always be prepared to analyze the market without fears. One if the mistakes many of us do make especially for newbies is learning the art of trading without getting the full requirements that will enable us to be fit to trade the market without any signal from other traders. Trading needs understanding about the market if we want to earn bug from the market.
Trading needs consistent performance so that newbie will know the scope of trading with it's fault, because even though you acquire the skill of trading without practicing will make you lose whenever you come into trading with the assurance that you know all the strategies, sometimes in trading what leads people into lost is as results of greediness and not knowing the rules and regulations of trading.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
March 06, 2023, 05:23:46 PM
Trading in the cryptocurrency market requires detailed knowledge of the trade.First of all, everyone should learn the basics of trading because it is seen that many times many people face losses by buying the wrong coins.But those who want to buy and trade any coin for a long time must choose the right coin.The market should be scrutinized to buy the right one.
What do you mean by 'detailed knowledge'? What the beginners need is basic knowledge about trading and they must know about crypto market. If the beginners already have enough knowledge about the basic things of trading and crypto market, they can start to buy and trade crypto coins. However, they also need to understand the coins they buy/trade. Every type of crypto coin has its own characteristic and its own level of volatility. The risk level also depends on the type of coins. If it is a top crypto coin, it will be safer. But if it is new altcoins or meme coins, it will be riskier.

Pages:
Jump to: