Pages:
Author

Topic: trading bitcoin - page 4. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 01:48:59 PM
do you think trading bitcoin binary even have strategy or it doesn't moves on with strategies?
April 27, 2019, 01:22:36 PM
I have joined Cryptobo broker like  days ago, have you experienced them before guys?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 27, 2019, 11:27:07 AM
as a newbie, i don't know where to buy bitcoin and trade it from, i hope you can help me  Smiley
it would be better if you choose an exchanger that provides purchases with your FIAT currency directly.
Where are you coming from? Is there an exchanger in your country like I meant?
I suggest that so you can easily buy bitcoin with the FIAT currency that you have.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 27, 2019, 10:29:18 AM
Thanks for reply's guys. I have practiced trading bitcoin with binary options for more than 6 months until I created my own strategy. have you tried to trade bitcoin with binary before?
Are you sure you are a newbie? binary options for beginners is a gamble that will end with the loss of the entire capital.
Even pro, I think it's closer to gambling than trading whatever the return on investment "ROI".
Follow @joeperry comment or  search for "buy bitcoin "
For more than 6 months I think that user is a newbie on trading. A binary option is very risky just like sort of gambling that probably more on guessing or prediction method whether it might wrong or right and you are not sure if there is an ROI will happen. Nevertheless, you can study here about the guide of binary trading if you want just view this link given below.

https://blockonomi.com/what-are-binary-options/
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 27, 2019, 10:23:10 AM
as a newbie, i don't know where to buy bitcoin and trade it from, i hope you can help me  Smiley
if you don't have coins or tokens at all.  The first thing you have to do is deposit with fiat money in your country's market.  second, you can buy bitcoin and trade.  this is very simple,
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
April 27, 2019, 09:12:38 AM
Thanks for reply's guys. I have practiced trading bitcoin with binary options for more than 6 months until I created my own strategy. have you tried to trade bitcoin with binary before?
Are you sure you are a newbie? binary options for beginners is a gamble that will end with the loss of the entire capital.
Even pro, I think it's closer to gambling than trading whatever the return on investment "ROI".
Follow @joeperry comment or  search for "buy bitcoin "
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 26, 2019, 03:39:51 PM
There are many places you can buy bitcoin : locakbitcoin,  coinbase, poloniex , bittrex are some of the place I can recommend for you to buy bitcoin and trade there also.  However I will advise you to really know what you are investing in and the present conditions of the market.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 26, 2019, 02:44:06 PM
Thanks for reply's guys. I have practiced to trade bitcoin with binary options for more than 6 months until i created my own strategy. have you tried to trade bitcoin with binary before?
Nope. I don't have any experience here. It seems like you already are aware of the basics of Bitcoin trading.

Just choose one among Binance or Bittrex(I prefer Binance) or trade on a P2P platform like LocalBitcoins(Select members with 100% feedback and high trust feedback only).
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
April 26, 2019, 02:30:36 PM
Thanks for reply's guys. I have practiced to trade bitcoin with binary options for more than 6 months until i created my own strategy. have you tried to trade bitcoin with binary before?

I have tried it, but the website that offered binary option i think it's already closed almost 2 years after they start it
and until now i don't know any binary option that accepts bitcoin
April 26, 2019, 02:24:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 26, 2019, 02:07:28 PM

My suggestion, do more reading in this forum first. You do not know where to buy bitcoin and trade it only or you do not even know about how to trade as well?
There are many exchanges to buy bitcoin and you may refer to this page https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges
I think it is better to start with local exchange first if it is available in your country. Then you may try global exchanges when you have learned and tried some trading activities.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 26, 2019, 02:00:47 PM
The best thing that you have to do first is to know the fundamentals of trading. It will be risky if you'll do trading without further knowledge. You also have to create your own digital wallet to deposit your and withdraw your funds from. After you’ve set up your wallet with a payment method, you'll need a place to actually buy bitcoin. Users can buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from online marketplaces called exchanges, similar to the platforms that traders use to buy stock. Exchanges connect you directly to the bitcoin marketplace, where you can exchange traditional currencies for bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 01:07:03 PM
how much money you have affects your success in grace, you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ or go to https://www.coingecko.com/
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
April 26, 2019, 12:15:53 PM
the interest about trading is the only matter needed to be a successful trader because if you had the interest you will definitely learn something and make your journey in trading very easily and this will be the start that you can't put in the beginning.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
April 26, 2019, 10:56:02 AM
You can take a look at this ranking of the exchange sites: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Well here's a tip I can give for you in choosing an exchange:

1. Look for an exchange that has a large volume of coins
2. Exchange that has a criteria on the coins they list
3. High security (most secured exchange implements a KYC verification, a level 1-3 *the level depends on the exchange site)
4. Has an active contact support
5. Licensed Exchange
6. Info about Physical office and contact info
7. It should have an active community and always updates such as news, updates, etc.
8. Provides anonymity of the traders
9. Learn their minimum deposits and withdrawals
10. Read their rules & regulations and read their FAQ

So far here are the information/Tips I can give to you in order to choose a good exchange, I didn't say that the rank 1 is the best exchange It's up for the user which exchange is the best I think that top 1 is because of the volume when choosing an exchange make sure to do a research or read a reviews about the exchange and learn the advantages and disadvantages and the positives and negatives of that certain exchange.
April 26, 2019, 09:14:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: