Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin For Profit With Different Buyers? - page 2. (Read 1422 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
this is a common method a lot of traders are using.
if i am not mistaken, all the localbitcoins.com traders are doing the same thing with the huge spread in price.

but my experience i saw a lot of users that are buying/selling bitcoin locally (in my country) for bank transfer (it has no charge back) and with lower/higher prices respectively to earn profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
i looked at the thread.  He is selling btc.  However, many of his posts say he won't sell btc to newbies paying with paypal/skrill.  If thats the case, what is the method he is receiving then?
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
I mean buying bitcoin with whatever method you have where you pay no fee or say 1 percent fee.  Then you go and sell the bitcoin at the same price to someone else for a fee.

A huge amount of traders make money off of this tactic.

The reason i ask this is because i can sort of acquire bitcoin at no fee or very low cost.  But if i want to sell the bitcoin, are there people that would pay like 2-3 percent fee that are legit?  I know there are ppl that pay 5 or 10 percent fee but they use paypal which is reversible etc which is not good.

Of course. If you're at the right place at the right time, there will always be a golden opportunity for you where a buyer really wants bitcoin and is willing to pay a bit more than the market price; but it can go without saying that this situation can be rare since they could easily go on the market and buy some.

Let me show you an example. 5%+ fees. He gets a lot of customers who consider the fee as a price to pay for his reputation and not getting scammed.

TL;DR: Yes, there are a lot of people who do this and it works, trust me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
I don't mean buy a lot of bitcoin at a set price like $430.  Then once it goes up to $450, you sell a lot of them etc.  I mean buying bitcoin with whatever method you have where you pay no fee or say 1 percent fee.  Then you go and sell the bitcoin at the same price to someone else for a fee.

First off, are there people that do this?  For example if you could acquire bitcoin for no fee.  Example its $350 per bitcoin.  You buy 10 of them for $3500.  Let say bitcoin price after a bit is exactly $350.  You have someone looking to buy bitcoin and paying a vig/premium such as 3 percent.  Thus for the $350 per bitcion, they willing to pay you 3 percent so $360.50 per bitcoin.  Say they want to buy all 10btc for that price.  Thats a total of $3605.  Thus the person selling the bitcoin made $105 profit.

My questions are first... are there people doing something like this?  If so, i assume they are doing so in large quantities?  The reason i ask this is because i can sort of acquire bitcoin at no fee or very low cost.  But if i want to sell the bitcoin, are there people that would pay like 2-3 percent fee that are legit?  I know there are ppl that pay 5 or 10 percent fee but they use paypal which is reversible etc which is not good.

Pages:
Jump to: